By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
2,008 Replies 413,449 Views
Just a quick comment. I use the New Posts button to read this forum everyday, but I'm getting tired of all the "Unlimited Giveaway " threads that are becoming more frequent . Anyway to get filter these out when checking new posts? Thanks.
Ignoring one user fixes that for now ;)
 
I noticed something different for me today. Normally, I logoff when I leave MT, but remote chance that I did not logout after last visit, but I did close my browser, was n/a bout 24 hours, and I did reboot too. When I arrived at MT today, I went to login and I was already logged in. Is it normal I was still logged in...?? :unsure:
 
I noticed something different for me today. Normally, I logoff when I leave MT, but remote chance that I did not logout after last visit, but I did close my browser, was n/a bout 24 hours, and I did reboot too. When I arrived at MT today, I went to login and I was already logged in. Is it normal I was still logged in...?? :unsure:
I have to login every 30 days iirc. Do you login-logout every day?
 
I noticed something different for me today. Normally, I logoff when I leave MT, but remote chance that I did not logout after last visit, but I did close my browser, was n/a bout 24 hours, and I did reboot too. When I arrived at MT today, I went to login and I was already logged in. Is it normal I was still logged in...?? :unsure:
If your browser doesn't clear cookies on exit, you will be logged in if you don't log out manually or clear cookies.
 
Now Windows 11 is missing.
Maybe MT subtly suggests to use an outdated 10 instead of buggy 11. 🤫

capture_10262024_200003.jpg
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top