Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
@Jack,Is there any chance we can have the old light theme as an option as well?
Using the old light theme, I created 35 filter rules in uBlock Origin to filter all forum elements that were tiresome or annoying to me. I like it simple and tidy.
With the new light theme, some elements that I filtered are now back. I would need to redo my filter rules, very annoying. I would very much like to use the old light theme so I can have it simple and tidy again, without redoing my filter rules.
Norton has no dark mode; more like AvastI do like the new theme looks like norton lol
Both of them have convoluted UIs with way too much going on. Avast will soon evolve to become a full-fledged OS. Norton had a design that was a reference. A lot was packed in a way that didn’t make it feel crowded. Alerts were small and discreet, now they are the size of the YouTube video player. The new UI is… less than impressive.Norton has no dark mode; more like Avast![]()
and that of Avast one is even worse.Both of them have convoluted UIs with way too much going on. Avast will soon evolve to become a full-fledged OS. Norton had a design that was a reference. A lot was packed in a way that didn’t make it feel crowded. Alerts were small and discreet, now they are the size of the YouTube video player. The new UI is… less than impressive.
When was using FB, everytime a friend changes his/her profile picture, I feel like my account is hacked and outlanders are roamingLooks pretty good here after I realised i was on the correct site![]()
I am also getting notification HTML emails (in fact, from this thread) that show an ENORMOUS font in both Gmail and Outlook. Looking at the HTML source shows this element right before the first text, which may or may not be the culprit:
<td class=3D"content" align=3D"left" valign=3D"top" style=3D'borde=
r-collapse: collapse; background-color: #fff; border-radius: 8px; color: #0=
4121f; padding: 15px; font-size: 150px; font-family: "Roboto",sans-serif; l=
ine-height: 1.5;'>
<p style=3D"margin-top: 0;"><a dir=3D"auto" href=3D"https://malwaretips.com=
/members/spiff.101965/" style=3D"color: #353c48; text-decoration: none;">Sp=
iff</a>
This is in comparison to the email that showed normally before:
<td class=3D"content" align=3D"left" valign=3D"top" style=3D"borde=
r-collapse: collapse; background-color: #fff; border-radius: 8px; color: #1=
d1d1d; padding: 15px; font-size: 14px; font-family: 'Roboto',sans-serif; li=
ne-height: 1.5;">
<p style=3D"margin-top: 0;"><a dir=3D"auto" href=3D"https://malwaretips.com=
/members/tairikuokami.61892/" style=3D"color: #373737; text-decoration: non=
e;">TairikuOkami</a>
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes