By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
2,006 Replies 413,320 Views
I like this newly added theme; it is easy on eye than the bluish one.
2025-09-16_11-14-33.png

But where is the "new" section? It is gone!
 
The appearance of the forum seems to be much more important.
I think we have been just focusing on one aspect in this thread recently. I personally believe MWT has unique content/interests and a very supportive community. People also like shiny and pretty things. You can always post a survey to get a more comprehensive look.
 
The Dark theme is now available again!
You can switch to it by visiting your preferences page.


I’ll now focus on fixing the smaller bugs and issues you’ve reported. Thanks a lot for all the feedback — it may take a few days to get everything back in place, but it will be done. Appreciate your patience and support!


View attachment 290963
Thank you @Jack!

Some bugs I noticed:
1. In https://malwaretips.com/account/preferences selected page in sidebar is barely visible

Screenshot_1.png

2. Current page number in threads is also barely visible.

Screenshot_2.png

3. When adding image, toolbar that shows up is too big.

Screenshot_3.png

In editor text is dark gray, and on published posts it's a bit whiter and more easy to read. Example:

Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.png
 
The Dark theme is now available again!
You can switch to it by visiting your preferences page.


I’ll now focus on fixing the smaller bugs and issues you’ve reported. Thanks a lot for all the feedback — it may take a few days to get everything back in place, but it will be done. Appreciate your patience and support!


View attachment 290963
Thanks Jack! Appreciate it!
 
In the fast-paced digital landscape, the decision to upgrade your forum's software and embrace a modern design is more than just a cosmetic touch-up. It's a strategic move that can significantly impact user engagement, community growth, and the overall health of your online space. From enhanced security and mobile accessibility to a more intuitive user experience, the reasons to modernize are compelling and crucial for long-term success.
 
@Jack maybe it's me, but with previous forum software, new unread Alerts were very obvious to distinguish from ones already read. Running firefox in linux, it is harder to for me to distinguish the new unread posts from the Alerts dropdown list. I do see a small black dot on the bottom right of each post blurb but only when I place mouse cursor over that post blurb. (Maybe there's a button somewhere I have not correctly pushed... :unsure: ) I running default light theme as I never tweaked it before or now.
 
In the fast-paced digital landscape, the decision to upgrade your forum's software and embrace a modern design is more than just a cosmetic touch-up. It's a strategic move that can significantly impact user engagement, community growth, and the overall health of your online space. From enhanced security and mobile accessibility to a more intuitive user experience, the reasons to modernize are compelling and crucial for long-term success.
Oh Jack had a vision, a theme so divine, He said “Let’s go darker!” — now we squint all the time.
Fonts got fancy, the scroll bar ran away, And half the buttons play hide-and-seek every day.
Click the moon, click the sun, Now the layout’s on the run!
Intermediate theme, what does that mean? Is it light? Is it dark? Or just somewhere in between?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top