By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
2,003 Replies 413,262 Views
I cannot replicate this. :( ... You are seeing this behavior on the New posts page, right? On the other pages like What's New, everything is ok, right?
I'm also seeing it on the Comodo - "Should Comodo users stop using Comodo?" thread under New Posts, where it briefly flashes before disappearing.
Here's a similar example on the What's New page, under Malwarebytes - New Update where "Malwarebytes Beta Thread" is not being shown.
1759000543001.png
 
Occasionally some posts in the middle of thread do not have a "Like" button, but the post above it & below it do? Intermittent and does not seem related to the poster.

EDIT PS this just happened again, but not first post I went to, it happened at
New Update - Bitdefender - BDTS updates > post 408 by Pat MacKnife -- incomplete "like" button...? (hope I copied the correct URL)
 
Last edited:
What is the IP when you're using the VPN?
Ok I just discovered something

If I use Hong Kong the addresses are
193.176.211.196. Hong Kong -1
194.5.83.88 Hong Kong - 2

they give problems. Ofc if I switch now and then between Hong Kong-1 and Hong Kong-2 the public IP address changes for the last numbers

If I switch to other country no issue. Don't even need that Cloudflare verificatiom
 
Ok I just discovered something

If I use Hong Kong the addresses are
193.176.211.196
194.5.83.88

they give problems. Ofc if I switch now and then between Hong Kong-1 and Hong Kong-2 the public IP address changes for the last numbers

If I switch to other country no issue
Hong Kong & China were responsible for the last DDoS attack so they were placed unde Captcha verifications. I will remove the restiction for now, but restrictions may be added again in the future.
 
I cannot replicate this. :( ... You are seeing this behavior on the New posts page, right? On the other pages like What's New, everything is ok, right?
I've seen that issue of posts not showing the thread topic on the "Unread posts" page, that is the page I have open all the time.
@Jack,
Here's an example of the issue of a post not showing the thread topic on the "Unread posts" page.
The fourth from the top is not showing the topic. In this case it was the Site Issues and Feedback thread.

MalwareTips; example missing thread topic.png
 
We recently discovered that some members using Yahoo Mail were not receiving all forum emails. This issue has now been fully resolved.

With the improvements we’ve made, you can expect all forum emails to be delivered reliably going forward, without interruptions or errors.
@Jack,
For some time, I haven't received any MalwareTips email notifications for posts in watched threads.
I don't know if the problem is with MalwareTips or with my email provider. My email provider is not Yahoo Mail.
I will send you a direct message.
 
Btw, you could disable it if you want.
@Jack,
For some time, I haven't received any MalwareTips email notifications for posts in watched threads.
I don't know if the problem is with MalwareTips or with my email provider. My email provider is not Yahoo Mail.
I will send you a direct message.
I've made the changes this morning, there should not be any issues getting the emails because now they are signed by Google.
 
@Jack,
Here's an example of the issue of a post not showing the thread topic on the "Unread posts" page.
The fourth from the top is not showing the topic. In this case it was the Site Issues and Feedback thread.

I'm no longer seeing the missing thread problem, at least from what I currently see in New Posts or What's New including the Site Issues and Feedback thread.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top