I was thinking of the exact same thing today & was going to post it on this threadIs it possible to implement a way for me to block a thread so I don't receive notification from it when people I follow post in it?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I was thinking of the exact same thing today & was going to post it on this threadIs it possible to implement a way for me to block a thread so I don't receive notification from it when people I follow post in it?
Notifications = No action requiredIs it possible to implement a way for me to block a thread so I don't receive notification from it when people I follow post in it?
Not only you.MWT is inaccessible for me for 15mins. It just went back right now. Maybe it's only me.
Thanks for putting it that way. I stop in today and am met with a Bad Gateway. I've not seen a forum board have so many issues as this one? Maybe I just don't get around enough though, to know what other sites may have as far as issues?Every time it happens when I go downstairs to have my coffee. I get Wi-Fi from my flat but it doesn’t really load. I try to check on MWT, but I can’t. Then I turn off wi-fi and it is now inaccessible.
@Jack , I am starting to think maybe I am triggering some DDos protection..? Cuz it’s already the 4th or 5th time it happens.

I like that "cooler heads will prevail" approach. I just hadn't been here for a while and was so excited to post my golden gems of knowledgeEvery time it happens when I go downstairs to have my coffee. I get Wi-Fi from my flat but it doesn’t really load. I try to check on MWT, but I can’t. Then I turn off wi-fi and it is now inaccessible.
@Jack , I am starting to think maybe I am triggering some DDos protection..? Cuz it’s already the 4th or 5th time it happens.
It's called Comodo Mayhem!This is the result of too much traffic with respect to Comodo issues. Hehe.
Have a blessed Monday everyone.
Me too; for a couple of days.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes