By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
I already do it with custom styles, but I don't like the direction the community going with those boxes, hence the feedback.

@oldschool suggestion is on point too.

This is a much more clean layout,
View attachment 262072
Wholeheartedly agree with this. I like the aesthetic of the new website but much prefer the layout of the old one since (for me) it's way more convenient to see "new posts" and "new threads" in one spot at a glance.

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Hello. Why is one smiley shrinking to the next one down?
shrinking smileys on MT.png

Can this be fixed at all?

Edit: Firefox 94.01 is doing a LOT better with loading posts and reactions today. Anyone else agree? Hope it lasts. (y)

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello. Why is one smiley shrinking to the next one down?
View attachment 262130
Can this be fixed at all?

Edit: Firefox 94.01 is doing a LOT better with loading posts and reactions today. Anyone else agree? Hope it lasts. (y)
We've done some major changes to the server today, so I'm glad that it shows in the real world. I've run a few tests with Firefox and it worked fine but I'll let you guys test it for a few days and then see if it is solved or not.:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.