By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

wat0114

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2021
An update. The slow response is no longer happening this mosrning, bu there is other, even more bizarre behaviour; I'm clearly logged in but when I attempted to post something, I'm alerted I need to be logged in.?? Example attached below...

Attachments

• login issues MT.png
    login issues MT.png
    43 KB · Views: 121

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
An update. The slow response is no longer happening this mosrning, bu there is other, even more bizarre behaviour; I'm clearly logged in but when I attempted to post something, I'm alerted I need to be logged in.?? Example attached below...
Earlier today I was working on improving the cache system, most likely a file was not correctly cached and this is why it happened. :)
Hmm it works fine for me (FF 94.0.2) since Jack fixed it...
Thank you!

South Park

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 23, 2018
The same thing was happening to me on Firefox last week. Today is the first time I tried to log in since, then and it seems to be working normally.

NoVirusThanks

From NoVirusThanks
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Aug 23, 2012
Hey @Jack , I'm having issues when posting a reply on OSArmor thread:

"Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."

Checking the console looks like a Cloudflare issue, screenshot:

cloudflare.png

Cookies are enabled in the web browser, no issues with other sites.

Tested with Firefox, Chrome and Edge, same issue.

Last edited:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
I keep getting the "push notifications" annoyance at the bottom of the page. I have used the Element Picker in uBlock Origin but the rule isn't holding. If I go to another part of the forum, the push notification comes right back. I tried importing specific lists for this and none of them work, not while running Firefox.

Any help or relief for this annoyance? I'm using Firefox v. 95.1. Installed Vivaldi (omG! If you're a customizing geek, this one's for YOU.), and the push notifications bar doesn't return after the Element Picker is used the first time. Is this a Firefox-specific thing?--I noticed this after upgrading to 95.1. Kinda don't want to have to roll back to 95 if at all possible. 🎃

Reactions: harlan4096

ng4ever

Level 16
Verified
Feb 11, 2016
I keep getting the "push notifications" annoyance at the bottom of the page. I have used the Element Picker in uBlock Origin but the rule isn't holding. If I go to another part of the forum, the push notification comes right back. I tried importing specific lists for this and none of them work, not while running Firefox.

Any help or relief for this annoyance? I'm using Firefox v. 95.1. Installed Vivaldi (omG! If you're a customizing geek, this one's for YOU.), and the push notifications bar doesn't return after the Element Picker is used the first time. Is this a Firefox-specific thing?--I noticed this after upgrading to 95.1. Kinda don't want to have to roll back to 95 if at all possible. 🎃

This is what I do. How to disable Push Notifications in Firefox

Though it is ok if that does not work for you.

I prefer not having them at all.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.