By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
2,008 Replies 413,588 Views
Maybe @Jack is faster than lightning!
They made a movie about him:
1646245671574.png
 
So up until a few days ago when you clicked on New Posts it would list all the posts with page numbers so that you could just click on the last page number to read all the latest posts. it is not doing that for me lately, don't know if its my computer or a change in the forum, if its a change in the forum its a horrific idea. Previously you just had to click on the last page, now you have to click on the thread and then on the last page, granted it's just an extra click but why make things harder, I really hate this.
 
So up until a few days ago when you clicked on New Posts it would list all the posts with page numbers so that you could just click on the last page number to read all the latest posts. it is not doing that for me lately, don't know if its my computer or a change in the forum, if its a change in the forum its a horrific idea. Previously you just had to click on the last page, now you have to click on the thread and then on the last page, granted it's just an extra click but why make things harder, I really hate this.
I just noticed that too..Maybe a glitch that the guys are working on
I'm sure they will fix the issue :)
 
Hello The_king,
It was most likely a temporary issue with one of Cloudflare's servers in your region. For how long did you experience this issue? I'll look into the logs to see what has happened! Thank you!
I
MT Offline crop.jpg

I took the above screenshot at 16:38 IST GMT+5:30. Not sure how long it was down but I did see the offline message several times yesterday.
 
I just checked the e-mail account that I had used to register on MalwareTips and found a bunch of Login Verification e-mails containing codes for the two-step verification. I did not request them. The e-mails span over the course of several days. What should I do about it?
 
I just checked the e-mail account that I had used to register on MalwareTips and found a bunch of Login Verification e-mails containing codes for the two-step verification. I did not request them. The e-mails span over the course of several days. What should I do about it?
That's strange, I think you should change your password. I have sent you a password reset request via email. You can also do this manually - https://malwaretips.com/account/security
 
So up until a few days ago when you clicked on New Posts it would list all the posts with page numbers so that you could just click on the last page number to read all the latest posts. it is not doing that for me lately, don't know if its my computer or a change in the forum, if its a change in the forum its a horrific idea. Previously you just had to click on the last page, now you have to click on the thread and then on the last page, granted it's just an extra click but why make things harder, I really hate this.
Is this ever going to be fixed?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top