By Staff Team Site issues and feedback

plat1098

Level 27
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2018
This is not an "issue" but more of a commemoration. Looks like this coming June 13 will be the 9th year @Jack will be out there in the forums--specifically in the Malware Removal guides section, smiling pleasantly at all the MT people hanging around.

mt malware removal guides.png

Congrats! Here's to 9 more! Maybe.o_O:coffee:

rain2reign

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2020
No issues on my end either. Connecting from the Netherlands if that makes a difference. Sometimes it could be cache a problem, be it locally on your machine or one of the thousands of regional servers in their racks, and you just ended up connecting to that problematic one.

rain2reign

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2020
I noticed, however, with the new black theme that I can't discern which alert is new and which one is old (already read). They are always shown as read, which wasn't an issue in the previous black theme. For example: it said at this time of writing 7 alerts, but when I open the alert box they are all already shown as read.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I noticed, however, with the new black theme that I can't discern which alert is new and which one is old (already read). They are always shown as read, which wasn't an issue in the previous black theme. For example: it said at this time of writing 7 alerts, but when I open the alert box they are all already shown as read.
Should be fixed now.

fixed.jpg

Bill K

Level 5
Jul 25, 2018
Since the other day when changes were made to the light/dark display formats I started seeing 'Unread posts' displayed twice when 'New Posts' is selected. I posted about it in the related thread but haven't seen any response so I thought I should raise it here. Here's a link to my original post about the issue including a screen shot: By Staff Team - The New Light and Dark Themes Thanks for your kind support!

• Thanks
Reactions: Trooper and Jack

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Since the other day when changes were made to the light/dark display formats I started seeing 'Unread posts' displayed twice when 'New Posts' is selected. I posted about it in the related thread but haven't seen any response so I thought I should raise it here. Here's a link to my original post about the issue including a screen shot: By Staff Team - The New Light and Dark Themes Thanks for your kind support!
Hey @Bill K,
Check it now, it should be fixed. Thanks!

cryogent

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Oct 1, 2016
There is a issue with clicking on Giveaway & Promotions on home page, instead of correctly accessing the location of the tab name, the link actually goes to "Whats New" latest post....
See attached image.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    288.2 KB · Views: 23

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Can't reach MalwareTips or anything else on the internet right now?

It's @Cloudflare

"Cloudflare is investigating wide-spread issues with our services and/or network. Users may experience errors or timeouts reaching Cloudflare’s network or services."

Last edited: