By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
This is not an "issue" but more of a commemoration. Looks like this coming June 13 will be the 9th year @Jack will be out there in the forums--specifically in the Malware Removal guides section, smiling pleasantly at all the MT people hanging around.

mt malware removal guides.png

Congrats! Here's to 9 more! Maybe.o_O:coffee:

rain2reign

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2020
No issues on my end either. Connecting from the Netherlands if that makes a difference. Sometimes it could be cache a problem, be it locally on your machine or one of the thousands of regional servers in their racks, and you just ended up connecting to that problematic one.

rain2reign

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2020
I noticed, however, with the new black theme that I can't discern which alert is new and which one is old (already read). They are always shown as read, which wasn't an issue in the previous black theme. For example: it said at this time of writing 7 alerts, but when I open the alert box they are all already shown as read.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I noticed, however, with the new black theme that I can't discern which alert is new and which one is old (already read). They are always shown as read, which wasn't an issue in the previous black theme. For example: it said at this time of writing 7 alerts, but when I open the alert box they are all already shown as read.
Should be fixed now.

fixed.jpg

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
Since the other day when changes were made to the light/dark display formats I started seeing 'Unread posts' displayed twice when 'New Posts' is selected. I posted about it in the related thread but haven't seen any response so I thought I should raise it here. Here's a link to my original post about the issue including a screen shot: By Staff Team - The New Light and Dark Themes Thanks for your kind support!

• Thanks
Reactions: Trooper and Jack

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Since the other day when changes were made to the light/dark display formats I started seeing 'Unread posts' displayed twice when 'New Posts' is selected. I posted about it in the related thread but haven't seen any response so I thought I should raise it here. Here's a link to my original post about the issue including a screen shot: By Staff Team - The New Light and Dark Themes Thanks for your kind support!
Hey @Bill K,
Check it now, it should be fixed. Thanks!

cryogent

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 1, 2016
There is a issue with clicking on Giveaway & Promotions on home page, instead of correctly accessing the location of the tab name, the link actually goes to "Whats New" latest post....
See attached image.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    288.2 KB · Views: 80

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Can't reach MalwareTips or anything else on the internet right now?

It's @Cloudflare

"Cloudflare is investigating wide-spread issues with our services and/or network. Users may experience errors or timeouts reaching Cloudflare’s network or services."

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.