Seeing I've asked twice, and been ignored twice, I guess the answer is "never".Is this ever going to be fixed?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Seeing I've asked twice, and been ignored twice, I guess the answer is "never".Is this ever going to be fixed?
Yes and is quite expensive, I prefer Invision Board by a mile.I guess the admins pay for the software of this message board/forum. Is that right?
Loving the new theme.
Working fine here, seems local cloudflare problem.Site performance is not great today.
Slow and 2 times the connection timed out:
View attachment 266828
Yes, it was related to Cloudflare's servers from their region. I'll look into what has happened. I had no issues.Working fine here, seems local cloudflare problem.
Should be fixed now.I noticed, however, with the new black theme that I can't discern which alert is new and which one is old (already read). They are always shown as read, which wasn't an issue in the previous black theme. For example: it said at this time of writing 7 alerts, but when I open the alert box they are all already shown as read.

Hey @Bill K,Since the other day when changes were made to the light/dark display formats I started seeing 'Unread posts' displayed twice when 'New Posts' is selected. I posted about it in the related thread but haven't seen any response so I thought I should raise it here. Here's a link to my original post about the issue including a screen shot: By Staff Team - The New Light and Dark Themes Thanks for your kind support!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes