Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It should work now:
Thank you! I'll create a thread where the members can submit short tips that will be added there.
That's Firefox's built-in "social media trackers" which falls under the "tracking content" module within ETP. In custom, you can turn it off where you can't in Strict. So for that to work, you need to :Ag, what Strict Tracking Protection in Firefox v. 103 can do to one's Twitter links. Changed to Custom and the problem went away. I wonder what changed here?The link still takes me there if I click on it though.
Also, I see a few more blocked domains via uBlock Origin than I used to see. Just sayin'
That's just this page.
Hey @Emanuel TomasinI am having some problems with the CF firewall I think, not sure. I am connected to Fastetvpn vpn and I get this error and also when I am on the live version of the page it won't let me give likes. Thank you very much in advance for checking this out.
View attachment 268732
Yes, it is now running smoothly. Thank you very much for everything. Best regards.Hey @Emanuel Tomasin
I was doing some maintenance and this might have been the cause. Can you confirm that it works ok now? Thanks
Ok. Thanks for the report.Yes, it is now running smoothly. Thank you very much for everything. Best regards.
Is that on desktop? On mobile I don't see neither mine nor other's.
Desktop! The mobile view is the same for all as some options simply ain't visible.Is that on desktop? On mobile I don't see neither mine nor other's.
At logon alerts not showing up at all here on Windows 11.Today my alerts flash and immediately disappear, a quick blink and then gone.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes