By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
2,008 Replies 413,554 Views
View attachment 268793
On Dark mode, pages number are very hard to read. Maybe change the colour to white?
I've fixed this! Thanks @Mystic
434.jpg
Today my alerts flash and immediately disappear, a quick blink and then gone.
Hey @oldschool,
I've tried for a few hours to replicate this but I can't... Can you please clear your browser cache and see if it happens again? Thanks!
 
There are issues with fonts when "Facebook Container" extension is installed in Firefox. It seems that the fonts that are being used by the site are not loaded or blocked.
1.png
I also found these in developer tools. The first two error in Console shows up after 3-4 seconds and the last comes after 8-9 seconds.
2.png
The first one is also showed when the extension is not enabled.
The third one is being caused by the extension:
3.png
Can you check? @Jack
 
There are issues with fonts when "Facebook Container" extension is installed in Firefox. It seems that the fonts that are being used by the site are not loaded or blocked.
View attachment 269020
I also found these in developer tools. The first two error in Console shows up after 3-4 seconds and the last comes after 8-9 seconds.
View attachment 269021
The first one is also showed when the extension is not enabled.
The third one is being caused by the extension:
View attachment 269022
Can you check? @Jack
Hey @SeriousHoax
This was due to an optimization feature, it should be fixed now. Thanks!
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top