Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
View attachment 268793
On Dark mode, pages number are very hard to read. Maybe change the colour to white?
I've fixed this! Thanks @Mystic
434.jpg
Today my alerts flash and immediately disappear, a quick blink and then gone.
Hey @oldschool,
I've tried for a few hours to replicate this but I can't... Can you please clear your browser cache and see if it happens again? Thanks!

rain2reign

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2020
I can't recreate it in Firefox, myself. Which seems odd if it happens on Firefox based browsers.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
There are issues with fonts when "Facebook Container" extension is installed in Firefox. It seems that the fonts that are being used by the site are not loaded or blocked.
1.png
I also found these in developer tools. The first two error in Console shows up after 3-4 seconds and the last comes after 8-9 seconds.
2.png
The first one is also showed when the extension is not enabled.
The third one is being caused by the extension:
3.png
Can you check? @Jack

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
There are issues with fonts when "Facebook Container" extension is installed in Firefox. It seems that the fonts that are being used by the site are not loaded or blocked.
View attachment 269020
I also found these in developer tools. The first two error in Console shows up after 3-4 seconds and the last comes after 8-9 seconds.
View attachment 269021
The first one is also showed when the extension is not enabled.
The third one is being caused by the extension:
View attachment 269022
Can you check? @Jack
Hey @SeriousHoax
This was due to an optimization feature, it should be fixed now. Thanks!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.