They made a movie about him:
1646245671574.png

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
So up until a few days ago when you clicked on New Posts it would list all the posts with page numbers so that you could just click on the last page number to read all the latest posts. it is not doing that for me lately, don't know if its my computer or a change in the forum, if its a change in the forum its a horrific idea. Previously you just had to click on the last page, now you have to click on the thread and then on the last page, granted it's just an extra click but why make things harder, I really hate this.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
So up until a few days ago when you clicked on New Posts it would list all the posts with page numbers so that you could just click on the last page number to read all the latest posts. it is not doing that for me lately, don't know if its my computer or a change in the forum, if its a change in the forum its a horrific idea. Previously you just had to click on the last page, now you have to click on the thread and then on the last page, granted it's just an extra click but why make things harder, I really hate this.
I just noticed that too..Maybe a glitch that the guys are working on
I'm sure they will fix the issue :)

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
View attachment 265321
Got the above message, not sure if it was just me or was the site down yesterday?
Hello The_king,
It was most likely a temporary issue with one of Cloudflare's servers in your region. For how long did you experience this issue? I'll look into the logs to see what has happened! Thank you!

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Hello The_king,
It was most likely a temporary issue with one of Cloudflare's servers in your region. For how long did you experience this issue? I'll look into the logs to see what has happened! Thank you!
I
MT Offline crop.jpg

I took the above screenshot at 16:38 IST GMT+5:30. Not sure how long it was down but I did see the offline message several times yesterday.

alakazam

Level 9
Verified
Mar 25, 2014
I just checked the e-mail account that I had used to register on MalwareTips and found a bunch of Login Verification e-mails containing codes for the two-step verification. I did not request them. The e-mails span over the course of several days. What should I do about it?

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I just checked the e-mail account that I had used to register on MalwareTips and found a bunch of Login Verification e-mails containing codes for the two-step verification. I did not request them. The e-mails span over the course of several days. What should I do about it?
That's strange, I think you should change your password. I have sent you a password reset request via email. You can also do this manually - https://malwaretips.com/account/security

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
I guess the admins pay for the software of this message board/forum. Is that right?

Reactions: Jack

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Is this ever going to be fixed?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.