Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
See here for more info on LastPass:Your LastPass account is at risk are you aware of that?
Yes ASAP, Which PW?@Gandalf_The_Grey and @CyberTech Wow, no I wasn't aware of that. I changed all my pw's ~a year ago when the major breach was reported but I'm going to change to a different PW now. Thank you for telling me!
For Drive Image programs, I use Macrium Reflect, fast and good compression, so backup file sizes are small. For a free solution, try MiniTools ShadowMaker, compression is not as good. But free.full image system backup solution
Sticky Password Lifetime. Well worth it - they are former devs from AVG!Yes ASAP, Which PW?
Also,
Thanks for sharing
- What about a full image system backup solution?
- And personal documents to cloud service?
![]()
I believe the field should display DNS / Secure DNS options. Legacy DNS server users overlook the field since it displays Secure DNS. What are your opinions about it?Secure DNS like Quad9 or NextDNS is also a nice addition for web-protection without the need of installing an extension for that.
Hasleo Backup Suite is worth trying out. It's fast, reliable, and completely free. Hasleo's restore feature has proven reliable in my test, which I've performed multiple times now. I only backup the system partition.For the system image backup, what are 3 products you would recommend? I used a specific one, backed up the images to an external WD External HDD but the backup(s) were corrupted when I attempted to image the PC and I couldn't recover anything. A question about that - do you personally backup only the system image, or the entire HDD (basically Windows + all programs and files)?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes