Serious Discussion Someone needs to talk me out of buying a McAffee lic

There's a voice deep down inside my head that, anytime I want to buy a cheap security software, reminds me of how many packs of Coca-Cola Zero I could buy with that. You'll never see me stacking licenses :ROFLMAO:

I've found peace and comfort on Kaspersky Standard. Gives me everything I need in a security software, and Application Control handles the white-list approach of apps management. That feeling of tranquility I find nowhere else. I suggest you find an antivirus solution that gives you that too. Then you'll have no more need to stack licenses just in case you wanna change solutions, even less stack software in the same system. After all that, it's just common sense and safe browsing habits :)

But I enjoy faffing with things, I always can revert back because I image regularly, so its really a bit of fun really, but I totally see your point :)
 
So I have ESET, Bitdefender, TrendMicro, Checkpoint Harmony and Deep Instinct.

I saw how light the new McAffee is and now I am wondering if I should get that too. Please someone stop me!!!

On the more serious question; due to lightness of McA I wonder if one could use both ESET and McA and what would the effects be.
Indeed, McAfee is very light, but Norton is as light, but offers better protection. I also love the File Insight feature. They, too, incorporated Avast technology in their products.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top