Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
sound ,default ,software
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Installed drivers from windows ,same version as creative drivers.
Hi I have the sound blaster z sound card and just wondering if I should install all setup from Creative or just leave the software part out of it and have windows detect it and install drivers which has been done.
Also , i have the connection to sub under optical in my z906 setup ,but in windows which should be default ,the speakers or the spdif? I know both need to be enabled.
Thks

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
Upvote 0

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
I have 2 services ,one service is installed called Sound Blaster Audio service this is installed when I don't use soundblaster software ,when I do install sound blaster software I get another service called Creative audio service. Both services run ,but should they ,which service do I use with the software ,or is it both services?Thks

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.