maryo

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 29, 2012
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
sound problem
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
I reinstalled Windows but I have the same problem
for a week I have this motherboard asus ROG STRIX B460-G GAMING and after installing the audio driver the sound sounds very bad with a lot of bass. does anyone know why? is it because of the driver? thank you in advance

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
for a week I have this motherboard asus ROG STRIX B460-G GAMING and after installing the audio driver the sound sounds very bad with a lot of bass. does anyone know why? is it because of the driver? thank you in advance

Yes the most probable cause is the driver or some incompatibility with some Windows update, try to install the driver again over the existing driver.

Try to see if you change some in SONIC STUDIO III this software came with your motherboard.

I was tired off bad sound and noises in the headphones coming from the hardware, I buy an external DAC and has one of my best buys.

Upvote 0

maryo

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 29, 2012
Yes the most probable cause is the driver or some incompatibility with some Windows update, try to install the driver again over the existing driver.

Try to see if you change some in SONIC STUDIO III this software came with your motherboard.

I was tired off bad sound and noises in the headphones coming from the hardware, I buy an external DAC and has one of my best buys.

currently there is only one audio driver on the manufacturer's site. I hope that this problem will be fixed for the next driver to come. I will definitely buy an external DAC .THANK YOU very much for the advice !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: roger_m
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.