Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
@pablozi i think you are a beta tester?
That's correct.
From my personal experience there is only one way to become a beta tester of DA - you need to drop them an email deeparmor at sparkcognition and wait patiently as they release beta keys in batches.
If you're lucky you can get your key after a few weeks and if not you'll need to send them a few reminders and wait a few months (that was my case).

Mr.NoName

Level 4
Verified
Feb 5, 2016
That's correct.
From my personal experience there is only one way to become a beta tester of DA - you need to drop them an email deeparmor at sparkcognition and wait patiently as they release beta keys in batches.
If you're lucky you can get your key after a few weeks and if not you'll need to send them a few reminders and wait a few months (that was my case).
i send them time before but nothing ....

Reactions: XhenEd

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I still haven't received an invite.... been waiting since July... What a meme.
I got the email reply next day but I still couldn't get into Beta (as I don't have a corporate email), so same day I contacted support again using chat and they enlisted me in the next round of beta testing.

Reactions: XhenEd

paulderdash

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I am on v36 beta setup (unless it auto-updates?). There is no 'About' on my DA task bar icon. Have sent them an email if this is the latest, will see if I get a reply ...
Thank you for your interest in DeepArmor. The current Beta program is now over. We are currently transitioning to the new DeepArmor for Home client. When this is released I will send out an email to the current DeepArmor Beta users about the switch over and how they can continue to use the new client. It should be within the next few weeks.

Wingman

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Feb 6, 2017
We are in the process of ending the beta program and will be launching the personal version sometime in Q1 2018.

Anyone has an update on the progress of the tool? I am still running v36 and haven't received any updates via email.

Reactions: AtlBo

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Some additional info, a little while to go yet:

We are in the process of ending the beta program and will be launching the personal version sometime in Q1 2018.
So can I confirm that it does NOT have real-time offline protection i.e.it needs the internet to work

I think the price for Personal is a bit steep at US$99 per month

DeepArmor – SparkCognition Inc

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: AtlBo
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.