• Sports and recreation
    • Travel
    • Cars and bikes
    • Traveling

Sainte_Marie

Thread author
Aug 14, 2023
Hi,

i came here because i had today paid a galaxy s5 on ebay.fr because of the screen of my actual galaxy s5 no work,
also because i can't download apps on windows, and i have an ipad, an galaxy tab 3, and i want galaxy s5 with mi ssim card because of my s4 broken and the sim card/sms is the only thing to confirm my important transactions by lcl secure code because i receive every month the money from C.A.F (Caise D'Allocations Familiales)
Thanks...

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Hi,

It sounds like you have some technical issues with your devices. If you're having trouble with the screen on your Galaxy S5, it may be best to contact a repair service or try fixing it yourself if you're comfortable with that. As for downloading apps on Windows, make sure you have a compatible version of Windows installed and sufficient storage space. Regarding your broken Galaxy S4, you can try contacting your mobile service provider for assistance. It's also recommended to keep your SIM card secure to protect sensitive information.

I hope this helps!

Sainte_Marie

Thread author
Aug 14, 2023
my pc and disk C:/ have missing free space:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.