Ending Soon Sticky Password Premium is a free license for 1 year. For all devices

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/135-sticky-password-premium-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
Free Sticky Password Premium license for 1 year

1. Download and install the password manager:
https://tunecom.ru/free-download-sticky-password-premium.html

2. Activate the application with the license key below:

DA00PR-154DFF-877A76

3. To use sticky Password Premium password manager on mobile devices, activate an existing account or create a new one through the desktop version, then use your account details to install:

- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stickypassword.android
- https://itunes.apple.com/cz/app/sticky-password-manager-safe/id439243516?mt=8

Features of the free Sticky Password Premium license
+ Upgrade to new versions and technical support for the entire period.
+ Annual license for one user.
+ For personal use only.

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
With all the uncertainties on Password Managers as of late, I thought I'd share this. Any thoughts on Sticky??? ✌️

Free Sticky Password Premium license for 1 year. Use a free advanced password manager with a secure repository of confidential information and cloud synchronization of your data.

Sticky Password Premium password manager will remember all your passwords, automatically fill out forms and log in, generate strong passwords, keep credit cards safe and use them when making a purchase. Protect your passwords with two-factor verification, AES-256 encryption, and biometric authentication.
Sticky Password Premium supports many sync options: cloud sync and backup, local Wi-Fi, offline, manual and no syncing.
Keep your secrets under protection, software licenses, passport details and more in a safe and secure vault.

Sticky Password Premium password manager functionality

• Local and cloud sync over WiFi on your devices.
  • Secure cloud backup of passwords and credentials.
  • Providing technical support as a matter of priority.
  • Secure password exchange.
  • Data synchronization.

Last edited:

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Just checking

That's a russian version.

Can select language from inside software?

Or can download the english free version from its official website and apply the license key to convert to premium?

Last edited:

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Just checking

That's a russian version.

Can download the english premium version from its official website and apply the license key?
Works like a dream. ✌️

Screenshot - 1_24_2023 , 8_40_49 PM.pngScreenshot - 1_24_2023 , 8_42_00 PM.png

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Found something. Cannot add 2 or more Web accounts for the same website with multiple logins/passwords in Sticky PM (e.g. using web Outlook) although you can log in with different account/password in different sessions in the browser

Last edited:
Reactions: piquiteco

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
Found something. Cannot add 2 or more Web accounts for the same website with multiple logins/passwords in Sticky PM (e.g. using web Outlook) although you can log in with different account/password in different sessions in the browser
Yes you can, as many accounts as you want, I added two accounts in MT, yours and mine, it works perfectly.:D
1674631137422.png

Reactions: HarborFront

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
But when I use web outlook it says my 1st account already in use because the link to sign in for the 2nd account is the same. I have 2 accounts in Outlook. 1 personal and 1 for work

Can you try? Thanks

Also, the extension is greyed out in UG and Librewolf browsers meaning not supporting them.

I'm on my way home now. Later I'll post some pictures to show. Thx

Last edited:

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Ah............................Sticky Password Manger is incompatible with my favorite browser, Ungoogled Chromium

Moving to BitWarden now

Thanks everybody for the help

(y)

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
But when I use web outlook it says my 1st account already in use because the link to sign in for the 2nd account is the same. I have 2 accounts in Outlook. 1 personal and 1 for work
You check in the sticky password if the URL is the same, for example: if you have two Outlook accounts the URLs have to be basically like this -> Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft or like this Sign in to your Microsoft account just differ your personal and work e-mail and password. The sticky password has no separate vaults like 1password(y)
Can you try? Thanks
You are welcome, you are already my friend and we have talked a lot lately and I like your point of view.;)
Also, the extension is greyed out in UG and Librewolf browsers meaning not supporting them. However, can save passwords in the browsers and managed by Stick PM
As for the browsers UG and Librewolf, I can't tell you because I don't use them, but they should work. Yes, Sticky Password works without the need for the extension.(y)
Moving to BitWarden now
Have you changed yet? how fast? haven't you used Sticky Password even for a day? I was typing and replying to your comment and you already posted, Bitwarden is also an excellent PM, you made a great choice.(y)

Last edited:

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
You check in the sticky password if the URL is the same, for example: if you have two Outlook accounts the URLs have to be basically like this -> Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft or like this Sign in to your Microsoft account just differ your personal and work e-mail and password. The sticky password has no separate vaults like 1password(y)

You are welcome, you are already my friend and we have talked a lot lately and I like your point of view.;)

As for the browsers UG and Librewolf, I can't tell you because I don't use them, but they should work. Yes, Sticky Password works without the need for the extension.(y)

Have you changed yet? how fast? haven't you used Sticky Password even for a day? I was typing and replying to your comment and you already posted, Bitwarden is also an excellent PM, you made a great choice.(y)
1) Yes, both the web Outlook have the same URL

2) I can launch from the desktop app say MWT but it's not autofilling the details despite enabling Automatic Login?

3) Also, I can launch MWT, but it always opens in MS Edge and not in Chromium which I have selected.

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
1) Yes, both the web Outlook have the same URL
Strange, it was supposed to work, I have 3 accounts in Outlook and it works perfectly. :)
2) I can launch from the desktop app say MWT but it's not autofilling the details despite enabling Automatic Login?
Check on those two images, it has to look like this.(y)
1674645333712.png
1674645387190.png
3) Also, I can launch MWT, but it always opens in MS Edge and not in Chromium which I have selected.
If you have multiple browsers installed in addition to MS Edge, then you need to change in SP as I show in this screenshot.;)
1674645511581.png

Brownie2019

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2019

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Strange, it was supposed to work, I have 3 accounts in Outlook and it works perfectly. :)

Check on those two images, it has to look like this.(y)

If you have multiple browsers installed in addition to MS Edge, then you need to change in SP as I show in this screenshot.;)
Actually, do you need its extension? The extension always greyed out. I think it's not compatible with the browers like Ungoogled Chromium and LibreWolf

I find BW's extension has feature that the desktop app lacks so that justify to have the extension

Last edited:

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
Actually, do you need its extension?
Yes you need to, if not it will not populate your login and password credentials, without the extension the SP works, you will just have to copy and paste your logins.(y)

The extension always greyed out. I think it's not compatible with the browers like Ungoogled Chromium and LibreWolf
Yes, maybe, these are the SP-compatible browsers Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Brave, Vivaldi, Opera, Chromium, Comodo Dragon, Avast Secure, Sidekick for more information are here on the developer's website.
I find BW's extension has feature that the desktop app lacks so that justify to have the extension
Yes, of course, any extension-based password manager will work in any browser. Sticky Password unfortunately depends on the desktop application to run the extension in order to communicate.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Yes you need to, if not it will not populate your login and password credentials, without the extension the SP works, you will just have to copy and paste your logins.(y)

Yes, maybe, these are the SP-compatible browsers Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Brave, Vivaldi, Opera, Chromium, Comodo Dragon, Avast Secure, Sidekick for more information are here on the developer's website.

Yes, of course, any extension-based password manager will work in any browser. Sticky Password unfortunately depends on the desktop application to run the extension in order to communicate.
I'll give SP a pass and use the more compatible BW instead

Thanks

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.