• malwarebyteslog.txt
    752 bytes · Views: 2

Aurarus

Thread author
Verified
Oct 25, 2015
This is all that comes up when I click Application Logs:

1zpnoth.png

My latest scan was on the 30th (today) and it appears to have not come with a Scan Log

I'll include the last 3 scan logs just in case you'd like to see those.

Attachments

• mb scanlog1.txt
    16.5 KB · Views: 1
  • mb scanlog2.txt
    1 KB · Views: 1
  • mb scanlog3.txt
    3 KB · Views: 1

Aurarus

Thread author
Verified
Oct 25, 2015
Can you scan with MalwareBytes now?

I could continue doing that if you'd like, but right now it seems that Chrome is working... No weird behavior, no redirects; WebSearch doesn't re-appear...

At some point or after a certain reboot it must've gotten fixed...

Well then! Thank you for your help, I can finally stop using Internet Explorer and get back to using the extensions I like :D
Seriously, thank you. If I experience any weird behavior I'll come back to this thread/ make a new one if it's entirely different behavior.

Aurarus

Thread author
Verified
Oct 25, 2015
I guess this might be frustrating to anyone who comes here with similar issues. Or in case you really wanted to know precisely what was happening (Maybe to update some malware detection database or something)

I can't get the latest scans for the most recent MalwareBytes thing :x
Maybe they did an update which managed to pick up on it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.