Strange command prompt screen opening once or twice a day

pojomi

New Member
Hello this is my first post here so please let me know what I need to supply. I was referred to cross my post into this subforum.

I have been trying to clean my computer since I started getting popups after installing a file from a torrent. It seems as though everything is gone besides a tracking cookie (found with Super Anti Spyware) and this weird command prompt script that pops up at least once a day.
ktxm3nw-png.177812


This is the command prompt that keeps popping up. I'm not sure if the beginning alphanumeric combination is always the same or not.

I'd appreciate any help I can get. Again, not sure what scans or logs will be requested, but I will supply everything needed.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top