Strange New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaJnGe

Thread author
Nov 23, 2013
Yah the other day I was sitting at my computer for like 10 hours staring at the screen for no apparent reason. I finally took out my contacts after they dried to my eye balls. I had to get up and stretch my legs but to no avail I couldn't even stand up without falling over. I smashed my head against the computer desk and blood started to stain the new carpet. So after I came too I went and got the first aid kit and stitched up my eye were I had gashed it. If I had an opportunity to do things all over again I wouldn't have changed a thing. Because that night changed everythang. The next day I was able to learn new information at a geometric rate. I scanned the web for hours taking in everything as fast as I could without let up to the point I somehow inadvertently upload my subconscious into the net. By the time I realized what was happening I was so far gone that I was already on the other side of the screen looking back at myself through my own eyes. Instantly Roger Walters was singing in my head, "Strangers passing in the street by chance to separate glances meet, I am you, and what I see is me." So in order for me to express what it is that I'm feeling, I guess the only advice I could give you is to try sitting in front of the computer for over a half a day and see were your journey might take you. You'll never know where you might end up.​

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Hello and welcome :) I'm pretty sure most people on here spend most everyday in front of a computer.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.