I imagine those who use a program such as SUMO are enthusiasts & by definition often are beta testers? Does this cause the occasional beta glitch? Nice program BTW![]()
Thank you !
Some are beta users... most are just regular users
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I imagine those who use a program such as SUMO are enthusiasts & by definition often are beta testers? Does this cause the occasional beta glitch? Nice program BTW![]()
Please contact me in PM for a troubleshooting session... interesting issue !@Kyle_Katarn, SUMo is not detecting Firefox Portable version correctly as shown in the image.
Installed without any problems, the only thing I don't like that it is opening my browser at the end to go to your website.SUMo - 5.12.3 ( Released 2021-01-16 )
=====================================
![]()
Installed without any problems, the only thing I don't like that it is opening my browser at the end to go to your website.
0006245: [Refactoring] "asupgr.exe" to be filterd out (subproduct) (Kyle_Katarn)
0006248: [Refactoring] Rename "UPlay by Ubisoft" to "Ubisoft Connect" by Ubisoft and use correct version (Kyle_Katarn)
0006322: [Refactoring] "wondershare update" to be filtered out (Kyle_Katarn)
0006321: [Refactoring] "maintenancetool" by "" to be filtered out (Kyle_Katarn)
0006323: [Refactoring] old MSEdge to be filtered out (Kyle_Katarn)
0006324: [Refactoring] "viBoot by Paramount Software UK Ltd" to be filtered out (Kyle_Katarn)
0006297: [New Feature] Support software with LTS release (node.js) (Kyle_Katarn)
0004941: [Refactoring] node.js current LTS version shows as needing update (Kyle_Katarn)
0004677: [Refactoring] ArtMoney not properly detcted (Kyle_Katarn)
0006331: [Refactoring] NodeJS not supported for installed package (only portable) (Kyle_Katarn)
0006339: [Bug] Wrong version reported for UbiSoftConnect (Kyle_Katarn)
0006344: [Refactoring] Product made of node.js shall not be identified as node.js (Kyle_Katarn)
0006341: [Refactoring] NodeJs "LTS" detection should not be executed on 3rd party modules (Kyle_Katarn)
0006342: [Refactoring] Incorrect identification for "SoftPerfect Network Scanner", "SoftPerfect Wifi Guard" ... (Kyle_Katarn)
0006343: [Refactoring] Standardize leading "SoftPerfect " in Softperfect product name (Kyle_Katarn)
Same problem...Updated to the current version today 5.12.6.478. Upon closing and reopening I get a notification of an invalid license detected, and the app closed. After digging through my records I re-entered the registration (lifetime) and it was accepted.
Next I scanned my drive, and then looked for updates... As soon as that began the invalid license popped up again. Something seems broke with this release.
![]()
What happened?
0006346: [Bug] Wrong version identified for OpenHashTab leading to "OpenHashTab by namazso v v3.0.1 - SUMo reports Update available (2.3.0.0)" (Kyle_Katarn)
0006368: [Bug] Various incorrect misdetection with BitComet (Kyle_Katarn)
0006359: [Refactoring] "Stop" in checking shall be a "cancel-type" button (ESC as shortcut) (Kyle_Katarn)
0006363: [Refactoring] Updated Portuguese translation (Kyle_Katarn)
0006350: [Refactoring] "www.virtualdub-fr.org" to be renamed "VirtualDubMod" (Kyle_Katarn)
0006357: [Refactoring] Updated Italian translation (Kyle_Katarn)
0006351: [Refactoring] Updated French translation (Kyle_Katarn)
0006345: [Bug] Both "Zemana AntiLogger" and "Zemana AntiMalware" identified as "Advanced Malware Protection" (Kyle_Katarn)
What happens if you drag'n'drop this product onto SUMo ?SUMo latest version not detecting LibreWolf browser (right top corner)........likely LibreWolf is a new program
I tried drag-and-drop the librewolf.exe file and use the Add(+) as well but nope it's not working. The LibreWolf browser is hereWhat happens if you drag'n'drop this product onto SUMo ?
0006381: [Refactoring] "Sapphire TRIXX" multiple detection (Kyle_Katarn)
0006380: [Refactoring] "Sapphire Technology" company name rationalization (Kyle_Katarn)
0006373: [New Feature] Capacity to remove licence (Kyle_Katarn)
0006383: [Refactoring] Updated German translation (Kyle_Katarn)
0006369: [Bug] Graphisoft Licence manager shall not be identified as ArchiCAD (Kyle_Katarn)
0006370: [Bug] Wrong version reported for WD Drive Utilities by Western Digital (Kyle_Katarn)
0006362: [Refactoring] "McAfee UI Container" to be filtered out (sub product) (Kyle_Katarn)
0006371: [Refactoring] MultiCrashReport.exe to be filtered out (Kyle_Katarn)
0006372: [Refactoring] Boost scan speed by properly using FindFirst with correct extension (Kyle_Katarn)
It's correctly detected (although with wrong company name) when I drag'n'drop main ee onto SUMo.I tried drag-and-drop the librewolf.exe file and use the Add(+) as well but nope it's not working. The LibreWolf browser is here
![]()
I just downloaded the latest SUMo version. From the screenshot below you can see that it still cannot detect LibreWolf automatically. Also, it cannot detect my Emsisoft Emergency Kit (EEK). I tried again to drag-and-drop librewolf.exe into SUMo but it’s not being detectedIt's correctly detected (although with wrong company name) when I drag'n'drop main ee onto SUMo.
Would you please do it again and send me log file for analysis ?
0006402: [Bug] Multiple detection for "XNView MP" (Kyle_Katarn)
0006411: [Bug] Load balancing too prone to send SUMo to the Alternate Server (Kyle_Katarn)
0006404: [Refactoring] Updated Portuguese translation (Kyle_Katarn)
0006395: [Bug] Wrong shortcut resolution (Kyle_Katarn)
0006394: [Refactoring] No more unneeded reload when drag'n'dopping files that can't be added. (Kyle_Katarn)
0006393: [New Feature] More log in debug mode when drag'n'dropping shortcuts (Kyle_Katarn)
0006392: [Refactoring] Still some incorrect company name (GNU,..) (Kyle_Katarn)
0006391: [Refactoring] "DVDFab.cn" company name rationalization (Kyle_Katarn)
I just downloaded the latest S
I just downloaded the latest SUMo version. From the screenshot below you can see that it still cannot detect LibreWolf automatically. Also, it cannot detect my Emsisoft Emergency Kit (EEK). I tried again to drag-and-drop librewolf.exe into SUMo but it’s not being detected
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes