Advice Request Surfshark

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Bushman

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 9, 2017
Hello,
Surfshark offers not only a vpn but also an antivirus.
Do you know who is the publisher of the Surfshark antivirus which is also tested on AV Test?
Thanks

Bushman

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 9, 2017
Ok.Thank you for your precision shadowra...and also for your tests that I hadn't read for a while because I left for 2 months with my son in Asia.The best for you

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
Hello,
Surfshark offers not only a vpn but also an antivirus.
Do you know who is the publisher of the Surfshark antivirus which is also tested on AV Test?
Thanks
It uses Avira SDK with Heuristics module.

But is very bad way worse than Avira itself.
Performance and Detection wise it sucks i dont know how they screwed it so hard up its Literarily a done product they licensed.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.