Unlimited Giveaway Symantec Endpoint Unmanaged without time limit

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569
How to get a license
Download unmanaged from the link below [URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569']Symantec Endpoint Protection[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569[/URL]
[SPOILER="Unmanaged installation config "][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/K70fFMW[/URL][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Firewall and exploit only (for compatibility with other av software )"][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/VLsVFdW[/URL][/SPOILER]

KIKIN

Level 1
Apr 17, 2020
I just wanted to let you all know that they have released a new build version from the same link.

I have just updated it without uninstalling.. just updating on top of it and works without issue (notice: it will reset any exception you have made)
Hello! I ask (because I don't know): To avoid all those inconveniences, ¿wouldn't it be more appropriate to uninstall the previous version, to install the new one? Thank you.

KIKIN

Level 1
Apr 17, 2020
Thanks!

I experienced the ff. problems:

1. Exceptions are not saved. That is, they were saved when I entered them and rebooted the machine yesterday, but now they're gone. They're a combination of folders in internal drives, whole external drives, and some applications (Google Sync, Xtreme Download Manager, Snappy Drive Installer) in the boot drive. Some apps were included because the program sometimes stopped them from downloading or uploading.

2. The program would announce that it was blocking autorun.inf in SD cards or external drives even though the file doesn't exist.
To avoid all those inconveniences, ¿wouldn't it be more appropriate to uninstall the previous version, to install the new one? :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Nevi

KIKIN

Level 1
Apr 17, 2020
Hello!:)

Which of you could answer the 3 questions at the same time? ------------> 1, 2, 3 ! :rolleyes:

(1) Please, you might indicate some ways of knowing, in addition to this one (forum), when there are new versions of this software: Symantec-Endpoint-Unmanaged? in English, or Spanish?🤨
(2) and that it can be downloaded directly, from the pages that indicate, this program?🙃
(3) Will all new versions remain free? 😯

Thank you.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Hello!:)

Which of you could answer the 3 questions at the same time? ------------> 1, 2, 3 ! :rolleyes:

(1) Please, you might indicate some ways of knowing, in addition to this one (forum), when there are new versions of this software: Symantec-Endpoint-Unmanaged? in English, or Spanish?🤨
(2) and that it can be downloaded directly, from the pages that indicate, this program?🙃
(3) Will all new versions remain free? 😯

Thank you.
If you need a Spanish link I can send you via dm
3.no idea so far yes but worse case you would still receive signatures/ definitions update for a pretty long time
Other fourms most are in Chinese or Russian that talk about this software maybe my digital Life Wich is in English could be a source but don't run anything you downloaded there before checking certificates / hash's
You can just regularly check cmoss .ru since I'm confident it's safe and has exact hash of the installation file from broadcom

Scorpion Illuminati

Level 2
Verified
Apr 14, 2017
Is the Network Traffic Redirection module also a paid service?

network traffic redirection.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nevi and tipo

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
hey guys! i know i read it somewhere here that someone or more of you guys had some problems with the SONAR`s settings- not being saved after restart. Am i correct? i am experiencing the same. don`t know if other settings are reverted to default, but those are the ones that caught my attention. if so, did any of you got this issue fixed and how? thank you in advance!

THEBOSS

Level 1
Dec 7, 2020
I just wanted to let you all know that they have released a new build version [they haven't updated the same link on this post] but it will get updated shortly after a couple of hours. I have just updated it without uninstalling.. just updating on top of it and reboot and voila... it works...
1620935076937.png

They have also fixed the exception list getting removed when updating Symantec :) which I really appreciate.
Full changelogs is here:-
Symantec Changelog Update

If you guys want me to provide download links.. just let me know :) but I am surely they will update and provide the links without my help on comss.ru website ;)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.