Unlimited Giveaway Symantec Endpoint Unmanaged without time limit

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569
How to get a license
Download unmanaged from the link below [URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569']Symantec Endpoint Protection[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569[/URL]
[SPOILER="Unmanaged installation config "][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/K70fFMW[/URL][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Firewall and exploit only (for compatibility with other av software )"][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/VLsVFdW[/URL][/SPOILER]

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
I just wanted to let you all know that they have released a new build version [they haven't updated the same link on this post] but it will get updated shortly after a couple of hours. I have just updated it without uninstalling.. just updating on top of it and reboot and voila... it works...
View attachment 257997
They have also fixed the exception list getting removed when updating Symantec :) which I really appreciate.
Full changelogs is here:-
Symantec Changelog Update

If you guys want me to provide download links.. just let me know :) but I am surely they will update and provide the links without my help on comss.ru website ;)
I don’t see anything about my problem about reverting back the changes made to sonar and hosts file changing alert. 😔

THEBOSS

Level 1
Dec 7, 2020
I don’t see anything about my problem about reverting back the changes made to sonar and hosts file changing alert. 😔
I don't have this problem that you are suffering though, have you gave it a clean uninstall and installing it back method? which have better chances of success fixing any kind of issue :) also did that happen to you even with the latest ones [14.3 RU2 (14.3.4615.2000)] ?

In the past.. my exception list would get reset whenever I update SEP to new versions but right now with the latest update.. my exception list didn't got reset + all my settings were exactly the same.

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
The last version I used was RU1 with clean installation, set SEP with my custom rules, but after a restart the settings of SONAR and ask for permission on hostfile change got reverted to default. I will try in the morning with this version and let you guys how it went.

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
The last version I used was RU1 with clean installation, set SEP with my custom rules, but after a restart the settings of SONAR and ask for permission on hostfile change got reverted to default. I will try in the morning with this version and let you guys how it went.
The same problem here with RU2. Set it up the way i wanted to and then restarted the laptop. Sonar’s settings reverted to default. If you guys have any clues it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Nevi and Dave Russo

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I go also with ram in mb and percentage.
If you have less then 4gb of ram or using a slow io drive I won't recommend using this rather something like comodo
although I heard many who use this av with not too much performance impact with even only 2gb of ram installed on their system
maybe best idea is to try it out for a week and make sure the performance impact is alright for your use case

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
So for Windows PC users wanting to try this out, please confirm the steps recommended for installation and setup. I've gone through the entire thread several times but would like to ensure that this download version is correct and if there are any settings other than defaults that should be changed. Thanks in advance! :cool:

Download the following version for English Windows 64 bit installation:

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
So for Windows PC users wanting to try this out, please confirm the steps recommended for installation and setup. I've gone through the entire thread several times but would like to ensure that this download version is correct and if there are any settings other than defaults that should be changed. Thanks in advance! :cool:

Download the following version for English Windows 64 bit installation:
Follow this image home

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.