Unlimited Giveaway Symantec Endpoint Unmanaged without time limit

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569
How to get a license
Download unmanaged from the link below [URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569']Symantec Endpoint Protection[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569[/URL]
[SPOILER="Unmanaged installation config "][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/K70fFMW[/URL][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Firewall and exploit only (for compatibility with other av software )"][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/VLsVFdW[/URL][/SPOILER]

Brahman

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
I have this configured on 2 machines as standalone client (no Manager) and I've noticed that it does not automatically check for updates (Live update). I have auto-check configured for daily and retry window to every 2 hrs but yet it goes days without auto-updating and eventually I have to click on Live update myself. Does anybody else have this issue?
They don't usually provide signature updates on Saturdays and Sundays ( from my experience) so check whether you were trying to get updates on these days.

ak2901

Verified
Nov 22, 2019
They don't usually provide signature updates on Saturdays and Sundays ( from my experience) so check whether you were trying to get updates on these days.
No, it's not the weekends. It's always for me.

On my work provided laptop they have it managed and it always keeps updated but we don't usually actually work on the laptop directly but on a VM which client provides, that VM has unmanaged client and even that is not updated automatically. So that makes it 3 machines which are able to reproduce the same issue.

Reactions: Dave Russo

Brahman

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
One problem I had with this antivirus was that it caused a lot of problems with cracks or even the opening of some sites and prevented them from opening.
You are not supposed to use illegal methods to activate software, its detrimental to your security and your av security software is supposed to block these kind of illegal "wares"

ScandinavianFish

Level 7
Verified
Dec 12, 2021
One problem I had with this antivirus was that it caused a lot of problems with cracks or even the opening of some sites and prevented them from opening.
Theres an reason pirated/torrented/cracked software are detected by AV's, they are riskware, they may not be outright malicious, which even isnt that uncommon for such software, but they pose an risk to your system in one way or another.

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
I have this configured on 2 machines as standalone client (no Manager) and I've noticed that it does not automatically check for updates (Live update). I have auto-check configured for daily and retry window to every 2 hrs but yet it goes days without auto-updating and eventually I have to click on Live update myself. Does anybody else have this issue?
When I had SEP on board, and I might go back to it again some day, it updated automatically. As I recall, I installed it and had to do a couple of soft boots, then it updated after the second. Then, at least once every day when I got online, it did an automatic update check.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
You are not supposed to use illegal methods to activate software, its detrimental to your security and your av security software is supposed to block these kind of illegal "wares"
I agree but some AVS do identify cracks correctly but I would not use any cracks on a work computer and without necessary measures
Anyway guys support software you like especially open source and for gaming buy only gog games or non DRM

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
No, it's not the weekends. It's always for me.

On my work provided laptop they have it managed and it always keeps updated but we don't usually actually work on the laptop directly but on a VM which client provides, that VM has unmanaged client and even that is not updated automatically. So that makes it 3 machines which are able to reproduce the same issue.
Symantec software is a buggy mess
You can except everything to break from my experience

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
I agree but some AVS do identify cracks correctly but I would not use any cracks on a work computer and without necessary measures
Anyway guys support software you like especially open source and for gaming buy only gog games or non DRM
Agree with you. In fact, I wouldn't use cracks on any computer, my own or those of any friends. You can't be sure you're just getting the crack and nothing else with it.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Agree with you. In fact, I wouldn't use cracks on any computer, my own or those of any friends. You can't be sure you're just getting the crack and nothing else with it.
if i game uses drm i will pirate it so games and for now ida are the only software i pirate.
(still in migration to ghidra from ida )
anyway any game that is in gog it will be a sin to pirate as these are drm free
btw work computer should only use open source software as long as possible

Last edited by a moderator:

THEBOSS

Level 1
Dec 7, 2020
I just wanted to let you all know that they have released a new build version [they haven't updated the same link on this post] but it will get updated shortly after a couple of hours. I have just updated it without uninstalling.. just updating on top of it and reboot and voila... it works...
Screenshot 2022-01-16 061657.jpg

You will find the Full changelogs on there website:- Symantec Changelog Update

Mostly they are updated for Apache Log4j 2 library
14.3 RU3 Refresh
On December 15, 2021, Symantec released a new build (14.3 RU3 build 5427) that fixes a potential vulnerability in the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager. Symantec products may be susceptible to a flaw in the Apache Log4j 2 library JNDI lookup mechanism.

Note:- Don't select "web and cloud access protection" during installation since it needs the key for it to work.

If you guys want me to provide download links.. just let me know :) but I am surely they will update and provide the links without my help on comss.ru website ;)

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I just wanted to let you all know that they have released a new build version [they haven't updated the same link on this post] but it will get updated shortly after a couple of hours. I have just updated it without uninstalling.. just updating on top of it and reboot and voila... it works...
View attachment 263632
You will find the Full changelogs on there website:- Symantec Changelog Update

Mostly they are updated for Apache Log4j 2 library
14.3 RU3 Refresh
On December 15, 2021, Symantec released a new build (14.3 RU3 build 5427) that fixes a potential vulnerability in the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager. Symantec products may be susceptible to a flaw in the Apache Log4j 2 library JNDI lookup mechanism.

Note:- Don't select "web and cloud access protection" during installation since it needs the key for it to work.

If you guys want me to provide download links.. just let me know :) but I am surely they will update and provide the links without my help on comss.ru website ;)
You used to have the web protection for free a year ago or more shame that they changed it

Sokol

Mar 8, 2022
Hello Vitali.
1- I would like to know if with Symantec Endpoint Unmanaged that you are offering I can deploy to as many devices as I want, offer them protection instead of another antivirus solution.
2- Does Symantec Endpoint offer protection to my own computer as well or do I uninstall Bitdefender, which is the antivirus I currently use?
I would like to test your license if possible. Thank you very much

Reactions: Nevi and Dave Russo

Lionel David

Dec 24, 2021
SEP has better performance and protection compared to McAfee(in my machine) .
But yes the unmanaged version of McAfee isn't as locked down in the GUi unlike SEP.( better choice without a management server).
But you can always PM me for SPEM server.
How do I pm to get spem? Also, is it legal to use the unmanaged version for home PC? Thanks.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.