Status
Not open for further replies.

brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
i don't see any annoyance, especially because all AVs does the same and even worse.

+1
Unfortunately your data is constantly shared, I really think that Microsoft should be the least of your worries because it is a trusted company.
Again, we do not force anyone to do something, but then you have the Caution mark :)

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

PlayerFromTheITtic

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 19, 2014
Just because my data is kept being shared doesn't mean I shouldn't try to conceal a few things here and there. When I'm typing an URL or opening a file, it's not meant to be (more or less directly) sent to Microsoft (though I trust them more than Google for instance).

Like I said I'm a cautious IT guy, so I'm not considering Caution mark to be destined to me anyway ^^

Reactions: little boy62
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.