Talking Dead!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@illumination came up with a novel idea as we were discussing the last episode of the Walking Dead on AMC.He suggested we should have a thread where we can discuss the TV series "The Waking Dead" with our fellow members that follow the show,so here you have it a thread to discuss the show.

the-walking-dead-season-5-trailer.png

I

illumination

So, i guess i will start this off, since i suggested the thread, and it was created...

Now that the Tower out side of Alexandria Safe-Zone has crashed through the wall, will they escape through the mass heard of WD's, how will they do so, and will Glenn and Enid meet back up with them?

Will Ron actually go after Carl as portrayed in this last episode?

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Im thinking Carl might be the next big character to be killed off.
Since the next episode is the mid season finale it is hard to say which way the story will go with the tower falling on the wall.
Also who caused the tower to fall? They kept showing flashes of it and someone seemed to be inside of it taking boards out.
Carol? Dropped off the baby and then what? She was all sweaty when she dropped off the baby.Maybe she did it?

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
So the Mid Season Finale has passed, and lots of questions is in mind :)

Now that the Tower out side of Alexandria Safe-Zone has crashed through the wall, will they escape through the mass heard of WD's, how will they do so, and will Glenn and Enid meet back up with them?

I think that will happen quite later because that Glenn saw Maggie stands alone against a lotta Walkers on top of watch tower, so I guess he will make a run for her, and I wish he does not make a foolish move to risk all others life (Rick, Carl, Michonne and others are trying to pass the Walkers and reach to gunnery.)

Also who caused the tower to fall?

That's another question, was there any persons missing from Alexandria? Maybe Aaron? Spencer? Spencer is a plus because he was getting weird, and his mother is dead on the last episode (if he's aware of it). Maybe the W guys have done that also?

I'm curious about the Sam (Jessie's son) continuously calling for her mom while they are trying to pass by Walkers. What is going to happen hmm? :) I hope Walkers get a good chunk out of his chest in front of his mom, because he is a crybaby all the time and does not have the necessary courage to continue to this type of life. I know this is a harsh comment but as you also see that, there is a natural-selection going on in the series. Who can collaborate with the group and keep up the hope are surviving, while the others are getting eaten by Walkers as a dinner meal :D

I also feel that Ron is gonna cause some great danger against Carl, and maybe this will also cause a seperation between Rick and Jessie, as their sons are fighting..

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
I really don't think Rick or Carl are going to be hurt by the plot - this is my guess, at least. And this is because, logically, Carl is Rick's "successor": Should Rick die, Carl would continue his work in protecting the others in the place of this father (theoretically). Rick is the protagonist after all, and his "magical plot aura" protects very close characters. I don't think Michonne or Carl are going down anytime soon. :D

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
I really don't think Rick or Carl are going to be hurt by the plot - this is my guess, at least. And this is because, logically, Carl is Rick's "successor": Should Rick die, Carl would continue his work in protecting the others in the place of this father (theoretically). Rick is the protagonist after all, and his "magical plot aura" protects very close characters. I don't think Michonne or Carl are going down anytime soon. :D

Michonne did really survived darn long! :D

Morvotron

Level 7
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
That's was an intense opening for sure, hope they keep that pace going..

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT, PLEASE DO NOT READ IF NOT READ COMICS

I've read this article where some cast member afirmed "fake deaths" (say Glenn) are not taking place anymore, since a new direction change. So, as far as Negan is indeed appearing, everything points Daryl could be the one to die to him, as he doesn't appear on the comics.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.