(technology/political )Iron dome and the guardian of the walls operation

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
What you guys think about the operation guardian of the walls and the iron dome ?
Here is a one sided video from my sides and yes doesn’t include lies but is one sided

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Leaders fight and common people die.
Common people don't want to fight but its the politicians now a days and Kings in the past who make them fight.
Loss is borne by common people and the profit of winning is enjoyed by the leaders and their associates.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Leaders fight and common people die.
Common people don't want to fight but its the politicians now a days and Kings in the past who make them fight.
Loss is borne by common people and the profit of winning is enjoyed by the leaders and their associates.
Exactly !
We Israeli love our Palestinian brothers(at least me and most of my friends unfortunately not all )
And actual Palestinian are incredible humble just don’t look at media
It’s just a shame there is such a difference economically wise between an Arab Israeli to an Arab Palestinian

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
In this pandemic how many political leaders and big businessmen died, its nearly zero.

The world spends a lot of money on military, if this is stopped then this money could be utilized elsewhere.
We could have a better health care system and so many people wouldn't have died due to Covid.

The world needs to change in a big way.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.