Tencent PC Manager for Global 2015 Released

Mostafa Elbadry

Level 2
Verified
Oct 19, 2014
there was anew update yesterday i think has the number 10 (104.25744.501)

i
tried to find out what is new i didn't find any thing and i didn't find away to contact their support

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
this is another chinese company as baidu and Qihoo.
I tried once tencent 2014 version and It was very heavy in the system.
personally, I not expect rapid changes in the product. the only company that seems to be more receptive to listening to users is Qihoo.

Reactions: Kent

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Rajat: Well as much concern, it can be a partial component of purely signatures for Avira.

Typically you will see that results where it contributes minority only and the in-house engine should prevail, so those having strong engine like Avira, Bitdefender and others are always on top due to implemented techniques.

Reactions: Rajat
S

Sr. Normal

I have this AV installed in a VM and I have not noticed any difference in the load time of Windows, or time in computer´s analysis.
My first impression is that it is stable and also fast in its analysis, but is only a first impression, I'll try a few days to get a better idea

upload_2015-10-31_19-12-44.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: roger_m

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
@Sr. Normal I'm using the latest version too, and it's very light for me as well, unlike previous versions. It now uses Bitdefender's scan engine instead of Avira.

Reactions: Sr. Normal

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

How can I send Tencent Files for checking

With best Regards
Mops21

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Mops21 :

Tencent website (Local version) redirects you on their forum to report for FP or suspicious checking.

Link *

* The information there is at Chinese in order to report them for checking.

Reactions: scot

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.