AV-TEST The best Windows antivirus software for home users (June, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer
  1. This test shows how an antivirus behaves with certain threats, in a specific environment and under certain conditions.
    We encourage you to compare these results with others and take informed decisions on what security products to use.
    Before buying an antivirus you should consider factors such as price, ease of use, compatibility, and support. Installing a free trial version allows an antivirus to be tested in everyday use before purchase.

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
Hi,I was referring to the fact that Kis goes easy on illegal software patches not the program itself. Thanks

I believe that Kaspersky is one of the company's that know better their target, they adapted their software to a real world utilization.

Practical example, this is an updater from an IPTV program, Bitdefender will delete this file, for Kaspersky it's fine:

Captura de ecrã 2021-08-08 000438.png

L

Local Host

I believe that Kaspersky is one of the company's that know better their target, they adapted their software to a real world utilization.

Practical example, this is an updater from an IPTV program, Bitdefender will delete this file, for Kaspersky it's fine:

View attachment 260060
Honestly is a case of not running scare campaigns and low false positive rates, cracked software is not malware.

Kaspersky will still detect malware disguised as cracked software.

L

Local Host

yt got ur back(don't use it as it is illgal)
View attachment 260063 :ROFLMAO:
I think it is by inserting a file in to the app. I am not sure.
Always support the app developers. :)
Youtube is the worst source to get cracked software, with 90% of the videos being fake and packed with malware.

People been using Kaspersky Trial Resets for over a decade now, since there's no actual cracks for Kaspersky and most licenses get black listed.

I personally would just pay for it, is not that expensive (you can get legit licenses for Kaspersky for like 5€).

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
Youtube is the worst source to get cracked software, with 90% of the videos being fake and packed with malware.

People been using Kaspersky Trial Resets for over a decade now, since there's no actual cracks for Kaspersky and most licenses get black listed.

I personally would just pay for it, is not that expensive (you can get legit licenses for Kaspersky for like 5€).
kaspersky free is great anyway. I assume 98% of Kaspersky's users don't know how to use paid features like application control, firewall, maybe safe money and parental control, anti-banner,...
they pay, install and forget. For this purpose, free or paid versions are almost identical

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.