• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

128BPM

Level 2
Verified
Feb 21, 2018
Not a bad idea to test. Currently I use low voltage pulsing to slightly electrify and ionize the blood to kill most pathogens. Also I am a huge fan of Hypoclorus Acid to cure a wide array of cuts, infections and sinus issues. My record is curing a sinus infection in about 90 minutes after inhaling hypoclorus acid. Colloidal Silver properly made is also very good for a wide array of issues, and adding it to soap dispensers, and having a bottle handy to gargle with is very good. My final ultimate cure is extreme negative ionization. Any injuries and sickness are healed very quickly in a small room hitting about 14 million ions/cc.

But yeah, the purring thing is interesting. :unsure:

Hi @ForgottenSeer 58943,

Do you think you could open a thread and share your experiences about these alternative healing methods? I think many of us would be very interested, at least I am very interested in what is related to hypochlorous acid.

But I'm also interested in the subject of zappers and negative ionization:D

Reactions: Prorootect

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Silly question - Kaspersky Labs moved their core processes to Switzerland, does that mean they are no longer Russian-based?
As far as I have read, all users' data will be transferred and stored in Switzerland. By 2020 everything should be complete, and some operations may still be done through Russia, although minor. There should be no concern though on the fact that they will not be Russian-based, since if I am not mistaken, they moved headquarters because the new laws would force them to damage privacy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.