Votes: 21 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

xD

Well the suit vibration thing, it's an idea I recently thought of for health-care. The idea came to me when I thought about how cats purr which vibrates their body and how they can heal quite quickly... I did some research into it and my thoughts appear to actually be possible, but it's never been tested in the same way. Allegedly in 2009 tests were done for this with lab rats and it showed positive results but nothing more was heard about it since AFAIK so who knows, maybe the idea was flawed down the line of human testing and didn't prove to work for us in the end.

Not a bad idea to test. Currently I use low voltage pulsing to slightly electrify and ionize the blood to kill most pathogens. Also I am a huge fan of Hypoclorus Acid to cure a wide array of cuts, infections and sinus issues. My record is curing a sinus infection in about 90 minutes after inhaling hypoclorus acid. Colloidal Silver properly made is also very good for a wide array of issues, and adding it to soap dispensers, and having a bottle handy to gargle with is very good. My final ultimate cure is extreme negative ionization. Any injuries and sickness are healed very quickly in a small room hitting about 14 million ions/cc.

But yeah, the purring thing is interesting. :unsure:

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
dailyinfographic.com/the-healing-power-of-cat-purrs-infographic: The Healing Power of Cat Purrs [Infographic] | Daily Infographic
Thehealingpowerofcatpurrs_51367583d074d-640x1653.png

the-healing-power-of-cat-purrs-infographic

ForgottenSeer 58943 wrote: "Currently I use low voltage pulsing to slightly electrify and ionize the blood to kill most pathogens"

So my question is: Will the 50 Hz pulsations from my computer have the healing effect, please?:love::cool:

-->Common sense advice to be healthier: surround yourself with as many cats as possible... street cats of preference.

CATS True Stories : CATS True Stories

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65228

I recon that the low-frequency vibration could help with epilepsy as well because if it lowers blood pressure, maybe it'd also lower the pressure in the eyes... Potentially aiding when flashing lights are seen?

Can anyone help me out with this theory?

Last edited by a moderator:
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

I also have a self-made suit which replicates the purr implementation which cats possess, sending low-frequency vibrations around my body. This pushes blood flow and speeds up reactions in the human body allowing broken scar tissue and broken bones to generate at an enhanced 2-4x speed faster, exactly how cats regenerate faster.

And so this suit can be in the vibrator family?:ROFLMAO:

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
Vipre(US) and Kaspersky(Russia) are the vendors i :mad:.
Dr web G data Avira Avg (To some extent) :love:
Eset bitdefender (Neutral);)

Reactions: L0ckJaw

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
I recon that the low-frequency vibration could help with epilepsy as well because if it lowers blood pressure, maybe it'd also lower the pressure in the eyes... Potentially aiding when flashing lights are seen?

Can anyone help me out with this theory?

- healing are real with your wonderful cat, holding her close to your face... let her suckle your nose!

Many purring to your eyes, Opcode!:love:

PS.
There are commercially available vibrating mattresses, precisely for healing...ask in the drugstores

- my razor vibrates, you may want to

Last edited:

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
US government says Russian and Chinese are spying on you!
So, they says do not buy any Chinese phone or do not use Russian based software.

What should we use then?
US based things because they will protect yor privacy? Non-exist

Reactions: ZeroDay

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
so use French or Japanese products?

Scandinavian?

or maybe from South Korea

Yes this is very professional post, cause Samsung is from

Reactions: vtqhtr413
D

Deleted member 65228

Four more ideas.

You're in the military and in a dangerous situation, you have special performance medication licensed to you for incidents like the one you are in, however the side effects are very adverse and you could die from taking it even if you were to survive your current situation. The alternative? A special small black device connected to your outfit, you press it and it sends silent waves which your brain picks up and identify but you cannot feel it. The waves fool your brain into thinking you are actually really scared because the sound waves were trained previously for you specifically to be triggers for bad flashbacks, but you can control it. This causes your body to go into its fight or flight system if it hadn't already and produce adrenaline in your glands, continuing to pump the adrenaline through your blood via the blood stream. Furthermore, the temporary adrenaline release provides a burst of additional energy for the fight and also dilates your pupils, potentially focusing and sharpening your vision temporarily.

Alternatively, you're out of ammo and you're trapped by 50 opponents in a foreign country. Instead of the device inducing controllable fear and intentionally forcing the fight or flight system, the sound wave / vibrations are so large that anyone within (X) radius gets a headache until the device turned off. Therefore, you slip some cotton into your ears and turn it on for a minute. Then you run for it but you are safe because anyone attacking you in the battleground is temporarily down due to headache pain and dizziness. Pretty sure military in some countries already have technology like this though so that must mean it does actually theoretically work if that is true.

A similar idea to the above one but for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Panic and Anxiety attack remediation:
- Your favourite song has its vibrations recorded and documented with automated systems.
- These vibrations are replicated technically.
- Whenever you have a PTSD/Panic or Anxiety attack episode, you flick the switch on the small round black box and it creates a vibration/sound wave you don't necessarily "feel" properly but your brain understands, tricking your brain into believing you are actually listening to your favourite song.

What could this do to mitigate the psychological episode?

Since your brain would identify it and recognise it even though it isn't really what it seems to be, your brain would become distracted and would potentially start blocking the trigger causing the psychological episode to mitigate that episode. Therefore, instead of "riding it out" or taking medication which would be dangerous in the long-run and cause other health issues and side effects, it could behave as an "instant relief" for whenever a memory triggers the psychological attack. Due to the trickery on the brain replicating the vibrations/sound wave you have already associated yourself in the past due to it being recorded and tracked and replicated from your favourite song, the distraction could push you away from the trigger which had just caused the start of the psychological episode and temporarily stop it.

Could be an idea for pain suppression as well. Instead of taking medication like pain killers unless you really need it, some sort of distraction massage tool which massages your hand or leg or arm in a specific way to force your brain into focusing it on it over the other pain being alerted on the pain receptors, blocking out the external pain which led to the distraction device being used in the first place. I know this one definitely works with tooth pain, massaging your hand can sometimes block the pain out, but not sure for other situations like a broken bone or ripped skin tissue. But really small and portable and sticks onto you like a plaster so it's convenient in the daily life.

Absolutely no idea if any of this is even possible, they are just some other ideas which probably are very unrealistic and wouldn't work, hahahahaha. I'll stop hijacking the thread now, sorry!

Reactions: ZeroDay
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Looks like USA had the formula. As I said, they also got sufficient quantities from Uzbek as the US and UK were brought in the remove the nerve agent.

The Latest: Scientist says West had access to nerve agent
Rink told Russia’s state RIA Novosti news agency Tuesday that Britain and other western nations easily could have synthesized the nerve agent after chemical expert Vil Mirzayanov emigrated to the United States and revealed the formula.

Echoing Russian government statements, Rink says it wouldn’t make sense for Moscow to poison Sergei Skripal, a military intelligence officer who spied for Britain, because he was a used asset “drained” by both Russia and Britain.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
As a doctor, I just have to comment on the cat research. How on earth would a cat purring heal wounds, help fractured bones and dyspnea (shortness of breath?) Cat and pet dander can make asthma and COPD much worse.

Reactions: Kuttz and upnorth
D

Deleted member 65228

As a doctor, I just have to comment on the cat research. How on earth would a cat purring heal wounds, help fractured bones and dyspnea (shortness of breath?) Cat and pet dander can make asthma and COPD much worse.
I have no idea lmao

Well I got a bit carried away with my thoughts and they are likely 99.9% unrealistic anyway but who knows I guess.

Reactions: ZeroDay and upnorth
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Same way years ago doctors thought bloodletting and leaches would cure everything, or that Mercury and Quinine were general cure elixirs.. 80 years from now people will look back on cures used today and the surfeit use of antibiotics and opiods with great angst. We probably can't conceive of the cures they'd use, maybe up to and including things like harmonics or cat purr frequencies. :D

Just a few years ago if you told me about stabilized Hypochlorus Acid and it's ability to replace virtually all topical antibiotics, cleansers, disinfectants and gels with ZERO side effects, zero toxicity and no pathogenic mutation resistance I would have called you insane. But here I sit, manufacturing HOCI for all of those various purposes and without any need for chemicals or medicines and using only water, salt and electricity...

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Years and years ago here in the UK LSD was used to treat mental health patients in hospital and when said patients told doctors they were seeing unusual things and hearing things the doctors used to increase the dose of LSD thinking that would help and put the patients in a straight jacket. Can you imagine being in a padded room, wearing a straight jacket and being injected with LSD. That must have been a truly terrifying experience. I often think what doctors 100 years from now will think of our current medications.

Reactions: Fel Grossi
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

I hear Kaspersky cures aids though, so everyone should get it, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.