On Sale! Thor Premium Home 70% off

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://heimdalsecurity.com/en/buy/register/thor-premium?voucher=vaccinetrial
How to get a license
Follow diections at site

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
The new owner of thor
1586169888034.png

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
IMO this deal is good from a simple and basic price perspective then on the other hand, it ain't. I can actually make that judgement solely from watching the Hubs results. Why? Because it's my personal prerogative too chose any product I want or not. I'm also old enough and very capable of understand what I read, and the disclaimers covers everything I need to know. I also understand what the Hub is and what it ain't.

Again :
Personal I would rather use their Foresight product. Hopefully they can make the AV implementation better in the future.
Thanks for the share @BigWrench (y)

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
THIS 👍.
It is one of the lightest solutions, I wanted it to be good because I really liked their approach. It's protection without all the crap I do not need !
And I agree with what you said above, for the careful user it is sufficient !
But I was disappointed personally after I saw the HUB results because I really wanted it to be great because I liked it.
I assure you that the hub results are not the reason why I stopped using Thor. It is a great product but it needs some work. You can pai it with SecureAPlus if you are a bit worried.

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Dave Russo said:
Paid over 3 hours ago still have not gotten e-mail conformation, after seeing @harlan4096 test results, I kind of hope they dropped my order(lol)but if not I will pair it with other program and leave there Av off I think

Still waiting here as well.:rolleyes:
A charge to my CC..... and NO key sent. Support is miserable, at best. :unsure:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Too many issues.....I'm out. (n)
Fully understand that.

I did a small test and created a support ticket for something completely different. I'm curious if they still are as fast last time I talked with them. I'll update here a.s.a.p. Stay tuned...

Pling! What the...I got a reply less in 5 minutes so I wouldn't exactly agree that their support sux.

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Fully understand that.

I did a small test and created a support ticket for something completely different. I'm curious if they still are as fast last time I talked with them. I'll update here a.s.a.p. Stay tuned...

Pling! What the...I got a reply less in 5 minutes so I wouldn't exactly agree that their support sux.

Had communications via facebook messenger. (looking into it) 3 days ago, then crickets.....
Guess i'll try again.🤞 Emailed support@heimdalsecurity.com

Last edited:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
Marlin completes the acquisition of Heimdal
LOS ANGELES and LONDON, March 5, 2020 – Marlin Equity Partners (“Marlin”) is pleased to announce that it has acquired Heimdal™ Security (“Heimdal”), a leading European provider of cloud-based cybersecurity solutions. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and with a strong presence in Scandinavia, and the U.K. and U.S. markets, Heimdal’s comprehensive endpoint security suite is delivered through a subscription-based, multi-tenant cloud platform that allows companies to protect themselves and their customers from cybercrime, as well as safeguard critical information and intellectual property.

About Marlin Equity Partners
Marlin Equity Partners is a global investment firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management. The firm is focused on providing corporate parents, shareholders and other stakeholders with tailored solutions that meet their business and liquidity needs. Marlin invests in businesses across multiple industries where its capital base, industry relationships and extensive network of operational resources significantly strengthen a company’s outlook and enhance value. Since its inception, Marlin, through its group of funds and related companies, has successfully completed over 160 acquisitions. The firm is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with an additional office in London. For more information, please visit www.marlinequity.com.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.