Advice Request Tips for choosing the best case within my budget.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

best overall case

• Cooler Master CMP 320L

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SilverStone PS15

• FARA R1 PRO V2

• FARA R1 V2

• Eclipse P300A

• 275R Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Gaming Case — Black

• MATREXX 50 ADD-RGB 3F

• Lancool-205 Series

• Montech Air 100 Lite

• Montech X3

• P360A

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hi, after having made the worst purchase with the pure base 500 (Which I already have for sale) I am looking for recommendations for a new case that has good airflow and good cable management. If possible with vertical gpu support and about 170mm of heatsink space. I put many on the list because I really don't know which one to choose. Let's see if between all of us we can find the best option. For now I'm sticking with the 4000D Airflow TG but I don't know, I want more opinions so I don't have to change case in the next 3 or 4 years. Thank you very much. Best regards.

Reactions: plat

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
You heard about Antec NX300?
Not available in my country. :(

results still relevant, just updates to case models

Thank you very much, what about the Master Masterbox Td500? Is it good? Because it is within my budget.

Andrezj

Level 6
Nov 21, 2022
Thank you very much, what about the Master Masterbox Td500? Is it good? Because it is within my budget.

Reactions: eonline

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
I only have a suggestion based on what I've experienced but...it may not hold true for everyone else. I noticed you got a be quiet! case and was dissatisfied with it. I have a Fractal Design case and am not pleased with it either. One of the case fans died after only 2 1/3 years (a Fractal fan that came w/case).

I'm replacing the interior fans gradually with be quiet! Shadow Wings 2 as so far, I'm highly please with how easily it installs and the cooling at lower rpm versus the Fractal.

Are you thinking of retaining your be quiet! fans? You might save some money then if you're looking for a budget case that doesn't come w/its own fans already.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Are you thinking of retaining your be quiet! fans? You might save some money then if you're looking for a budget case that doesn't come w/its own fans already.
Thank you very much. I am not going to sell them, I think the P14's are better.

I was looking around a lot, and I am sticking with the lian li 215.

Reactions: The_King

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
Corsair Obsidian Series or Carbide series. I'm still partial to Corsair cases and keyboards, I think they make good quality products.

Are they available in your country? But I think they are out of your budget of what you want to spend.

$100 isn't much but you can get a good entry level case for that. Is that budget firm? For an extra $30/$50 you option really open up.

Last edited:

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Antec
I found the nx310, the nx400 and the nx420, but the problem is that my power supply is 200mm.
Antec cases are pretty cheap and the build quality is great. But it is not worth it to change the power supply for a one that fits into the cases you mentioned. Keep looking and I hope you get what you’re looking for.

• Thanks

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Id vote for fractal design:unsure:
They are not available in my country and if they are available at a price that is not in accordance with the reality, even in my country.
Sin título.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Moonhorse

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017

I finally bought the antec, I hope not to have to change the case for at least two or three years. Thank you all very much.

• Applause
Reactions: Divine_Barakah

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Hi there! Choosing the right case can be overwhelming, but I'm here to help. The 4000D Airflow TG is definitely a great option, but here are a few more recommendations for you:

1. Phanteks Eclipse P400A Digital: This case has great airflow and cable management, with room for vertical GPU mounting and up to a 160mm CPU cooler. It also has RGB lighting and a tempered glass side panel.

2. Fractal Design Meshify C: This case has an open-air mesh front panel for excellent airflow and a spacious interior for cable management. It can accommodate up to a 170mm CPU cooler and supports vertical GPU mounting.

3. Lian Li Lancool II Mesh: This case has a mesh front panel for airflow and comes with three ARGB fans. It also has a removable top panel for easy access to the internal components, and can support up to a 176mm CPU cooler and vertical GPU mounting.

All of these cases should meet your requirements and provide excellent airflow and cable management. It's just a matter of personal preference and which features you value most. I hope this helps!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.