Pro
Primary sign-in
Primary user
Windows UAC
Default - notify when programs attempt to make changes
Real-time protection
360 TSE, VS PRO
Software firewall
Provided by a third-party security vendor. Refer to 'Real-time protection' for details.
Malware testing
No malware samples
Periodic security scanners
Zemana AntiMalware Premium
Browsers, Search and Addons
Cent x64:AdBlocker Ultimate, EagleGet
Maintenance and Cleaning
Wise Disk Cleaner
Personal backup routine
Device backup routine

tonibalas

Level 40
Thread author
Verified
Helper
Top poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
May I ask? Why you removed the CCleaner?
In the past i have used Wise Care and i wanted to give it a try after reading BoraMurdar's thread about junk cleaners.
So no particular reason because i am satisfied with CCleaner and also i will try later Privazer to see how it works;).

p.s: I found Wise Care a bit aggressive ( not the disk cleaner) and i uninstalled it. Now maybe i will just install Wise Disk cleaner or i will try something else, i will let you know;):)

tonibalas

Level 40
Thread author
Verified
Helper
Top poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Thanks frogboy for the tip and since the both of you suggesting Privazer and WiseDisk Cleaner i will give them a try one at a time or both of them together and i will see how it goes;)

Reactions: Logethica

tonibalas

Level 40
Thread author
Verified
Helper
Top poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
UPDATE:
I installed Privazer and it to do a good job but when i tried to open the program again i got an error message saying that the program couldn't start and after a while i got a second error message about c-m-d.exe couldn't run:confused:.Restarted my pc but got a message that i should close application so that Windows could continue but nothing else was running :confused:. Also after Privazer finished clean up i noticed that it had erased all my settings in PaleMoon:confused:,CCleaner never did that. So i decided to uninstall it because Privazer was to aggressive for and was causing some Windows stability problems.
Just to be sure that i won't have any problems i used System Restore Point to uninstall Privazer,but when system restarted Wise Care Free was back and filled my desktop with many error messages like << Wise Boost isn't working >> or something like that.
So i decided to use again System Restore Point which restored CCleaner on my pc and i decided to keep since i never had a problem with it ;)
When i do a format on my pc i will consider using the previous programs but until then i will stick with CCleaner :)
p.s.: I didn't try Wise disk cleaner since i had a problem with Wise Care and i didn't want to do a third restore in just one day:p:D

Anyway thanks guys for your suggestions:)

S

Sr. Normal

What a bad luck .
I have it running on 3 computers with Wise and smoothly.
The truth is that bothers me a lot to recommend something that works perfectly eith me and then another perfsona fails it . Sorry for that.

A greeting

tonibalas

Level 40
Thread author
Verified
Helper
Top poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Sr. Normal don't be sorry it's not your fault;), i have used Wise Care in the past and didn't have many problems it's a good program i know it :).
Just to let you know i have done some things wrong in my Windows that's why some program's can't run correctly in my system for example i can't run Kaspersky( NET Framework error) or CCenhancer:confused::p:D.
So don't be sorry at all not even for 1 minute;)
keep giving me and to other members your suggestions which they are very useful;) :)

Kind regards Tony

tonibalas

Level 40
Thread author
Verified
Helper
Top poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
frogboy come on don't worry, as you said some program's reacts different on some system's;)
As i said i have used Wise and i know it's a good program and i will use it in the future.
Just don't be sorry for your suggestions because they are correct and i am looking forward for your next suggestions;):)

Kind regards Tony

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Helper
Mar 15, 2011
Well there are some certain that those algorithms were really a bit aggressive perhaps due to more task that can be clean on crucial locations.

However on default CCleaner does fine at all works without CCEnhancer + on advance task were unchecked by default.