Here are my top 3 best features in Microsoft Edge, all opinions are my own. Yours views will differ.
Top 3 User Features
- Web Capture (Ctrl+Shift+S)
- Easily select and snap portion of the web page, or grab the whole screen.
- One-click copy to clipboard - no time wasted with third-party tools or saving image to desktop.
- Ability to add notes
- Quickly save web sites in categorised and organised groups. Better than bookmarks.
- Opt-in Pinterest integration
- Syncs with account so you will never lose them
- Vertical Tabs
- Ideal for wide screen, and can be unpinned/hidden/off for more screen real-estate.
Top 3 Security Features
- Microsoft Defender SmartScreen with AppRep
- Based on Chromium, always up to date and supported by Microsoft, Google and the open-source community
- Password Monitor (coming soon)
Top 3 Privacy Features
- Built-in Adblocking (Android version)
- Built-in Tracking Protection
- Separate Profiles for Work/School
Top 3 Data Collection Downfalls
- Collection of basic diagnostic data is required
- Additional diagnostic data can be used for a personalised experience
- Integrations with third-party services
- On Android version: AdBlock Plus, Pinterest, Honey, NewsGuard
- Search: Bing.com is the default.