Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free
Emsisoft Emergency Kit
AdwCleaner
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Microsoft Edge: N/A.
Internet Explorer: Norton IdentitySafe.
Vivaldi: uBlock Origin, HTTPS Everywhere, Norton Toolbar, Norton IdentitySafe and Norton Default Search Engine.
Maintenance tools
CCleaner, Windows Disk Clean-up, Norton Security, Revo Uninstaller (MT Giveaway), Internet Download Manager (MT Giveaway).
File and Photo backup
OneDrive and File History
System recovery
AOMEI Backupper Standard

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Jan 8, 2011
What did you use ZenMate for? And why did you decide to remove it?

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
Task Anti.PNG

Reactions: CySecy825
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
Comodo wont believe me that their firewall wont work on Windows 10 (The download on their main page) :p
Comodo Error Main.PNG

GeekBuddy (online, I wouldn't dare install it) say it is compatible and ask me to e-mail Comodo directly and Comodo send me to GeekBuddy, it's just back and fourth!

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
Update 16/02/2016:

Removed: Bitdefender Trafficlight
Added: Avira Browser Safety

Bitdefender Trafficlight would block websites after they loaded which was useless and its detection is not that good compared to Avira in my opinion

Reactions: Alkajak

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Comodo wont believe me that their firewall wont work on Windows 10 (The download on their main page) :p
View attachment 84505
GeekBuddy (online, I wouldn't dare install it) say it is compatible and ask me to e-mail Comodo directly and Comodo send me to GeekBuddy, it's just back and fourth!
Recently someone at another forum said Comodo had released a new version(the version number was the same as the thread I posted), so it seems the finally updated their main page. Though I haven't personally checked it.

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
@Azure Phoenix It is terrible that they won't believe consumers and GeekBuddy's are useless, active MalwareTips members should be the new GeekBuddy's then it would be the best :p

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
I've just tried VoodooShield in a VM very good but what about UAC, do you have to disable I didn't have UAC on in the VM? o_O

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
Update 18/02/2016:

Added: Avast! Browser Cleanup and SUPERAntiSpyware

Can you get Avast! Software Updater on its own?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CySecy825

Thread author
View attachment 84505
You can download CIS and Gustom install it and uncheck Av and only Firewall

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
I have decided that free versions of Anti-Viruses are not enough IMO so I am going to purchase Norton Security from a store near me, just a question do you think £19.99 for Norton Security Standard and £29.99 for Norton Security Deluxe is a good deal? I don't trust buying that kind of thing online although Norton won't scam me :p

P.S: What are the differences?

N

Noxx

Thread author
Virtually no difference. Just get standard. If you pay for deluxe or premium, at the most you'll get data backup and multidevice support.

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
@Noxx Do you think £19.99 is a good deal.

P.S: I have never bought ANY kind of security products apart from Kaspersky PURE at around 2009 :p

N

Noxx

Thread author
It's much cheaper than its competitors. £19.99 = $27.73. Kaspersky Internet Security for example is $50+ minimum. If I was someone who was interested in PAYING for a product, it'd be Norton. I'm just too cheap for that, so... :p

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
What on earth is this! :mad:
This link also has others configurations @McLovin @Huracan @CySecy825 @illumination @Klipsh and many others, does anyone know what this is?:
Fix Tornado's Configuration 2016

M1 Anti-Phishing @Malware1 JM Anti-Phishing @Jo Man Tornado Anti-Phishing @Tornado

Fix M1 Anti-Phishing

WOT Rating: wikipost.org | WOT Reputation Scorecard | WOT (Web of Trust)

The download for Tornado Anti-Phishing there leads to malware, the worst part is there ISN'T a download link now! :mad:
That site is just an affiliate of Reimage. It's generated automatically I guess.

Reactions: Ink
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.