Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Nice config. Could you rename your config to "toto's Security Configuration 2023" or something similar? So that people know that it's yours.Updated (2023)
Feedback is always welcome.
He probably meant network-wide.You are still on ConfigureDefender | HIGH settings ?
I don't understand your DNS settings: System-wide: Quad9 Windows: AdGuard DNS.
Windows = System-wide ?
Done, thanksNice config. Could you rename your config to "toto's Security Configuration 2023" or something similar? So that people know that it's yours.
I'm not using ConfigureDefender anymore. Windows Defender is pretty much on deafult with a few tweaks. By system-wide I meant router. It's changed now in my config.You are still on ConfigureDefender | HIGH settings ?
I don't understand your DNS settings: System-wide: Quad9 Windows: AdGuard DNS.
Windows = System-wide ?
It only adds additional ad-protection to a very limited number of domains. I actually doubt that you even visit any of them. Maybe you should think about deleting the extension again.AdGuard Extra
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes