AIProtection Version 2.486 released 12/30/2025.
Trend Micro Buzzer beater for the year!
Trend Micro Buzzer beater for the year!
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I'm still on 2.490Version 2.490 came out and my Last Updated time stamp was still 12/30/2025.
Today it updated again to 2.494 and still stuck on that date.
Anyone else having the same cosmetic issue?
I am on 2.490 too.I'm still on 2.490
Nice! Do you have the same cosmetic issue I'm having?I am on 2.490 too.
Just released today. So maybe in a while you'll have it. I thought there was no update last month but it seems there was. I did not notice as my updated date is stuck.I'm still on 2.490
I will keep you updatedJust released today. So maybe in a while you'll have it. I thought there was no update last month but it seems there was. I did not notice as my updated date is stuck.
updated to 2.494 without the glitchJust released today. So maybe in a while you'll have it. I thought there was no update last month but it seems there was. I did not notice as my updated date is stuck.
Cool!updated to 2.494 without the glitch![]()
Thanks for appreciating Trend.Been testing out TrendMicro Maximum Security i will say they have made improvements to file detections this month. A slight improvement in web protection, but defiantly a big improvement in file detection.
it never claimed to block trackers in the first place. While it's not the best protection out there, it definitely blocked more than one site in my tests. I think it's a nice addition without a big loss of speed.Useless, it does absolutely nothing, doesn't even block trackers last time I checked. In 15 years it's alerted me once to a malicious website.
Shame because ASUS firmware and software updates are top notch and frequent.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes