Serious Discussion Trend Micro AI Protection - latest version

Trend Micro
55 Replies 8,563 Views

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260213-113505_(1).png
    Screenshot_20260213-113505_(1).png
    22.6 KB · Views: 153
Useless, it does absolutely nothing, doesn't even block trackers last time I checked. In 15 years it's alerted me once to a malicious website.

Shame because ASUS firmware and software updates are top notch and frequent.
it never claimed to block trackers in the first place. While it's not the best protection out there, it definitely blocked more than one site in my tests. I think it's a nice addition without a big loss of speed. 🤷‍♂️
 
Just checked my Firmware & its up to date & Trend on latest, I did a router reset a couple of weeks ago the issue actually was a dodgy bought Ethernet cable, I assumed it was my Ethernet from the lounge (ONT) with my sockets into dining room where router is so I remade those, turned out to be a bought cable, Grrrrr - I wasn't able to test Ethernet cables properly because I lent my tester out & the borrower was on holiday so I had to buy another Ethernet tester, so now I have two! So even more Grrrrr :):)
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top