Unlimited Giveaway Trend Micro Maximum Security - 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-trend-micro-maximum-security-100-discount
Event start
Feb 25, 2022
How to get a license
follow the link

kyros

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2015
Trend Micro cloud-based AI technology delivers highly effective and proactive protection against ever-evolving ransomware and malware infections. Trend Micro Maximum Security includes protection against ransomware, viruses, malware, spyware, and identity theft. You can depend on Trend Micro to defend against known and never-before-seen attacks, keeping you ahead of the rapidly changing threat landscape.

Block web threats Defend against ransomware and other online dangers.
Avoid Fraud and Scams Guard against phishing emails.
Secure your transactions Bank online more safely with Trend Micro™ Pay Guard to ensure the legitimacy of financial sites.
Manage passwords with ease Create and manage complex passwords and securely sign into your favorite websites.
Safeguard your kids Allow children to explore the web safely with both time and content limits.
Optimize performance Fix common computer problems and get everything running at top speed.

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
I have used this before and took advantage of this new promo. But should I be concerned that it didn't do as well as some other security programs according to the AV-Comparatives? The 2021 Product of the Year Award goes to McAfee; Avast, AVG, and Bitdefender receive Outstanding Product Awards; the Top-Rated Product Award goes to Kaspersky. Maybe this particular testing organization isn't that reliable? Does anyone want to weigh in? I haven't used McAfee in quite a while, although there always seems to be promos for it. And I wanted to try Avast until the whole spying thing started a few years ago. Thank you.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Its asking me to put a key even though i selected trial!

Or try call them. Scroll down and click where it say " See Hotline Numbers" and pick your country.

kyros

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2015

kyros

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2015
new link

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.