Unlimited Giveaway Trend Micro Maximum Security - free license for 6 months

Promotion Link
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/579-trend-micro-maximum-security-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
Instructions

How to get a free License for Trend Micro Antivirus for 6 months

1.Download the antivirus product and install on your computer:Operating System Support: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1 | macOS 10.13 or newer

2. During installation, check"Trial version"and proceed further.

3. When finished, enter your mailbox and click "Done".

Use high-quality antivirus for 180 days for free.

Скачать антивирус Trend Micro

Features of the free license of Trend Micro antiviruses

• Free license for 6 months for Windows and macOS computer.
  • Upgrades to new versions for the entire period.
  • There is no technical support.
  • For personal use only.

Wordward

Level 3
Jun 21, 2011
Had a program update today. Installed it and the Maximum Security 180-day trial version was gone. I had around 68 days left. The only option was to use the Trial Version selection which is for 30 days. Just thought I'd share this. I may look for deals out there for a Trend Micro Antivirus only license unless I can find another 180-day trial or an actual 6-month serial number.

Last edited:

Zartarra

Level 5
May 9, 2019
Had a program update today. Installed it and the Maximum Security 180-day trial version was gone. I had around 68 days left. The only option was to use the Trial Version selection which is for 30 days. Just thought I'd share this. I may look for deals out there for a Trend Micro Antivirus only license unless I can find another 180-day trial or an actual 6-month serial number.
You can find a nice deal at Trend Micro Internet Security 88% Discount Sale or for the maxi maximum at Trend Micro Maximum Security 88% Discount Sale.