Trojan:Win32/dynamer!ac, Windows 10, shows on Defender cleaner

John Moore J

New Member
I apologise for my first thread, I'm new at this kind of communication, I hope this is better.

I may have stumbled on to the solution as my Defender is not showing the virus at this time. I went through the whole process several times today. First ran the Defender program quickly and it showed the virus. Then I cleared all and rebooted. Went into Defender and excluded the D:\directory. Ran it again and Defender did not show the virus. In reading about Defender there is a problem with the code and the code in D:\ directory where the program for repairing Windows 10 is stored on my HP Laptop. I then removed the block on D:\

I then ran the virus programs Malwarebytes Adw Cleaner, then Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, then HitmanPro, then Zemana AntiMalware. All showed a clean machine!! I did this several times just to make sure.

I then rebooted then made sure there was no block on D:\ in Defender and then ran Defender at high speed and no virus!! Repeated and again no virus!!

Each time I ran Defender I uploaded, so I hope Microsoff updated the program.
 

Attachments

Hello,


Please uninstall:

Windows Media Player Packages



FRST.gif
Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif
This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine.
icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif
Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable.
icon_exclaim.gif
​

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finishes FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top