Advice Request ueli - A keystroke launcher

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

averagedarren

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 31, 2019
Hi,

Yet again whilst scouring my usual download sites (once a month) looking for new software I stumbled across ueli. Ueli is a keystroke launcher for both Windows and macOS and is available both as an installation or portable. I've only really been using it for an hour so far and I am very pleased with it. The features are rather endless and includes things like plugins to do calculations, currency conversion, translations etc all within the software itself. I have always been a big user, and fan of, Everything and ueli lets you use Everything as it's main search engine if you prefered. If anyone has been using this already or is going to use is based on my recommendation please let me know what you think.

I was also thinking of making this a monthly thing, where i post and recommend and very slightly review a new piece of software every month so any feedback on that idea would be great. I'll post the links below and thanks again.

ueli
ueli - Features

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.