[UI Concept] Honey Shield

Cowpipe

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
A while ago I was considering creating my own anti-virus application, here's a couple of the UI concepts, illustrating my dreadful lack of talent :p

Honey_Shield_concept_2.png

Honey_Shield_concept_4.png

I'm available for UI design services should anyone wish :p :D haha

Cowpipe

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Maybe we should get it listed on the VB100 ;)

Common Sense AV, it would look bad on them if they rated something higher.. Avira 2014 better than Common Sense.. I don't think so ;)

D

Deleted member 21043

Cowpipe, your UI skills are amazing. Consider yourself a expert graphic designer. :)

Edited this as fast as I could. When I looked back and saw the original post here I felt stupid. It was the most childish post ever. If you read it, you'd know what I mean. :D

@Cowpipe Edit your last post here and remove the quoted message... Quick! :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowpipe

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Hey cowpie.

I made a brand new User Interface for my AV last week (a friend of mine is a graphic designer and said he could help sketch some concepts) and I'm coding it right now. Would you mind testing it? I recently updated all my code and it's better and less buggy but could you test it in a few weeks? It's not amazing. It's a .NET app but it's a start.

Sure :D Did you want me to just test the UI or to test the whole antivirus btw?

@starchild76 Will see what I can do without AVG filing a lawsuit :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.