Hi,
I am unable to access the internet on my PC. I can connect to my home broadband but when I try to surf the internet on IE or Firefox web browsers they both show a blank page and become unresponsive. I cannot update my Norton 360 AV as it keeps encountering an error.
SuperAntispyware scan results found 3 critical threats: -
Trojan.Agent.Gen
Backddor.bot[ZBot]
Malware.Trace
Tracking objects: -
Adaware.tracking cookie
I would appreciate it if you could advise me on how to get rid of these viruses and spyware and any issues on the registry of this PC.
Please can you let me know if you need more information from this PC or what steps you need me to do?
Thanks,
Kevin
I am unable to access the internet on my PC. I can connect to my home broadband but when I try to surf the internet on IE or Firefox web browsers they both show a blank page and become unresponsive. I cannot update my Norton 360 AV as it keeps encountering an error.
SuperAntispyware scan results found 3 critical threats: -
Trojan.Agent.Gen
Backddor.bot[ZBot]
Malware.Trace
Tracking objects: -
Adaware.tracking cookie
I would appreciate it if you could advise me on how to get rid of these viruses and spyware and any issues on the registry of this PC.
Please can you let me know if you need more information from this PC or what steps you need me to do?
Thanks,
Kevin